By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - The top poster for 2008 ...

I will be the top user of 2008.

Around the Network

If we're talking about post count... What the hell? I've been here before leo-j and Soriku. Their post count are in the thousands and I have less than 250? I can't post that fast.

Well if my posts from my other forum counted, I'd rule you all.

But I've been here longer than all of ya and that's the only thing that counts.

Soriku is ok. Leo-j personally annoys me to death. I think poster of 2008 should be over 18 =P

Brian ZuckerGeneral PR Manager, VGChartzbzucker@vgchartz.com

Digg VGChartz!

Follow VGChartz on Twitter!

Fan VGChartz on Facebook!

That's 10.8 posts per minute, lets just say 11 posts a minute seeing as Soriku will also of posted within that 2 hours, yeah quit dreaming, besides posting that fast would not be possible without being banned for spamming.

Besides my internet can barely keep up with my aparent 60 refreshing tabs of my profile :?

Around the Network
Soriku said:
Been here longer=/=Top poster for 2008

Top poster = Person who makes most posts.

Isn't most of your post well... junk? Top poster makes the most quality post.

leo-j said:
lmao!!!

You wont make it.

Im the top user of 2007, (soriku sorry but Ive been here longer than you) , and of course most banned user of 2007(me :D).

GGE had more bans in the last month than you did in the whole year.

and besides, no one cares about soriku and you anymore. everyone knows okeydokey is the rising star of this forum.

Soriku said:
Been here longer=/=Top poster for 2008

Top poster = Person who makes most posts.

Well got to be able to put something over you guys haha.

loadedstatement said:
Soriku is ok. Leo-j personally annoys me to death. I think poster of 2008 should be over 18 =P
 leo-j is weird. first when he join VGchartz, he was just a stupid fanboy. Then he scaled back and I thought he was okay. Now, he's back to making unintelligent and redundant posts.

I have a new goal. To hit 300 post count before the New Year. I'll start now.