By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - The top poster for 2008 ...

gross your sick get out of my sight.

Around the Network

I beg your pardon?

leo-j's comments sometimes are completely fanboyish and sometimes they are sensible. Soriku on the otherhand just seems to love starting rubbish threads and posting in absolutely every single other thread

ArtofSoriku said:
I beg your pardon?

don't worry, she gets a little snappy around nap time.

What about the rest of the spam rangers? Dtewi, endurance and eugene. They have more post than most people here.

Satan said:

"You are for ever angry, all you care about is intelligence, but I repeat again that I would give away all this superstellar life, all the ranks and honours, simply to be transformed into the soul of a merchant's wife weighing eighteen stone and set candles at God's shrine."

Around the Network

if top poster goes to people who post well thought out things, I'd say that Squirrel fellow, who's alias escapes me at the moment. He seems to post pretty logical, well thought out arguments, as far as I've seen anyway.

The only teeth strong enough to eat other teeth.

Also, I'm pretty sure that Soriku and Leo-J are robotic posting machines, I simply need to determine their destruct code and they're toast.....maybe something like 1b2b3, but that reference might be lost on the community.

The only teeth strong enough to eat other teeth.

Yeah that's what I thought crazy woman.

ArtofSoriku said:
Yeah that's what I thought crazy woman.

well her profile says she's 15 so her maturity is around leo-j's level?

madskillz said:
I think Leo-J and Soriku are gunning for that title, but I plan to give them a serious run for their money. I just don't know how in the devil I can do it ... wish me luck!

I would choose you for top poster 10 times more then soriku and Leo, and 100 times better post then them