By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Lets Promote a Genocide.

Of ONIONS.  disgusting filth that happen to be in almost everything.  we should seek out and destroy any source of this vile thing.

"I like my steaks how i like my women.  Bloody and all over my face"

"Its like sex, but with a winner!"

MrBubbles Review Threads: Bill Gates, Jak II, Kingdom Hearts II, The Strangers, Sly 2, Crackdown, Zohan, Quarantine, Klungo Sssavesss Teh World, MS@E3'08, WATCHMEN(movie), Shadow of the Colossus, The Saboteur

Around the Network
MrBubbles said:

Of ONIONS.  disgusting filth that happen to be in almost everything.  we should seek out and destroy any source of this vile thing.

I don't hate onions, but I don't like them either.....I will let this stand. 

I, too, hate onions.

I've grown accustomed to having to ask for whatever I'm having at a restaurant to be without onion regardless of whether or not it's even actually in the dish.

To save myself from this minor inconvenience, I would gladly participate in this genocide!

I put onions on pretty much everything, so fuck you!

Hate Crimes

Around the Network

Yeah, everyone should do their fair share! Put onions on every dish so we can get rid of them!

I like onions.

what annoys me most is that when growing up adults loved to use the line "you cant even taste them"

THEN WHY THE FUCK DID THEY PUT THEM IN THERE

"I like my steaks how i like my women.  Bloody and all over my face"

"Its like sex, but with a winner!"

MrBubbles Review Threads: Bill Gates, Jak II, Kingdom Hearts II, The Strangers, Sly 2, Crackdown, Zohan, Quarantine, Klungo Sssavesss Teh World, MS@E3'08, WATCHMEN(movie), Shadow of the Colossus, The Saboteur

MrBubbles said:
what annoys me most is that when growing up adults loved to use the line "you cant even taste them"

THEN WHY THE FUCK DID THEY PUT THEM IN THERE

Oh, just shut up and eat your onions. Or no dessert.

they gave me onion rings...

so no..

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

Onions are awesome...I tend to add them to most meals. We got this crispy fried onion package a little while ago and I tend to use them to top everything, when I don't feel like cutting a fresh onion.