By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Lets Promote a Genocide.

Runa216 said:
I know this thread is a joke and everything, but let's play along:

So you're telling me that just because YOU don't like onions, I should have to go without? I don't like mustard, so does that mean that YOU are never allowed to have mustard again? Hell, I bet there's someone out there who hates Calvin and Hobbes, does that mean the world should be devoid of calvin and hobbs? Tigers? japanese people? the middle east?

If you don't want onions, then don't eat them. I happen to love onions and I feel they add a zingy but semi-sweet flavor to many dishes I happen to thoroughly enjoy, and if you plan on taking that away from me, then perhaps I should start a genocide against you!

mustard:  agreed.  you kill mustard, i kill onions.  deal.

japanese:  seriously wtf is your problem?  why the hell do you feel the need to bring your racist shit into my thread.  you need help, bro.  would you kindly gtfo and please dont ever come into a thread of mine again. 

"I like my steaks how i like my women.  Bloody and all over my face"

"Its like sex, but with a winner!"

MrBubbles Review Threads: Bill Gates, Jak II, Kingdom Hearts II, The Strangers, Sly 2, Crackdown, Zohan, Quarantine, Klungo Sssavesss Teh World, MS@E3'08, WATCHMEN(movie), Shadow of the Colossus, The Saboteur

Around the Network

well onions are amazing in every way so go to hell! you are simply not worthy of onions. onions are beyond you.

axumblade said:
But I just recently started liking onions. Scallions are the only ones I like raw (or more specifically in salads)....Why not tomatoes? We can smash all the tomatoes in the world and I'd be happy (then turn them into marinara or other byproducts that I like. :)

i dont like when they put chunks of tomatoes in tomato sauces...like on pizzas...it infuriates me biting into a pizza getting a chunk of tomato.  if i wanted tomatoes for a topping i would have ordered them.   i have to make my own tomato sauces for that and the onion reason...cause all the premade sauces are full of onions and chunks of tomatoes.

MrBubbles Review Threads: Bill Gates, Jak II, Kingdom Hearts II, The Strangers, Sly 2, Crackdown, Zohan, Quarantine, Klungo Sssavesss Teh World, MS@E3'08, WATCHMEN(movie), Shadow of the Colossus, The Saboteur

I love onions!

Onions... om nom nom.

Around the Network
MrBubbles said:
axumblade said:
But I just recently started liking onions. Scallions are the only ones I like raw (or more specifically in salads)....Why not tomatoes? We can smash all the tomatoes in the world and I'd be happy (then turn them into marinara or other byproducts that I like. :)

i dont like when they put chunks of tomatoes in tomato sauces...like on pizzas...it infuriates me biting into a pizza getting a chunk of tomato.  if i wanted tomatoes for a topping i would have ordered them.   i have to make my own tomato sauces for that and the onion reason...cause all the premade sauces are full of onions and chunks of tomatoes.

Surrender. The world is against you

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

JEMC said:
MrBubbles said:
axumblade said:

Surrender. The world is against you

the point of life is not to be on the side of the majority but to escape finding oneself among the ranks of the insane.

and perhaps a quote united statesians relate to better

Patience and perseverance have a magical effect before which difficulties disappear and obstacles vanish.

sweet onion burger with a side of onion rings...mmmmm

No! I don't want to live in a world without favor!

Save the onions - sign the petition at: save the onions dot com.

http://www.foodnetwork.com/topics/onion/index.html

Really not sure I see any point of Consol over PC's since Kinect, Wii and other alternative ways to play have been abandoned. 

Top 50 'most fun' game list coming soon!

Tell me a funny joke!

Seece said:
I hate them too, ruining lasagna's since ... well since when I can remember.

People put onions in Lasagna....what kind of monster would ruin a perfect dish like that.