By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Lets Promote a Genocide.

This is madness!

I swear to God if someone says, "No! This is Sparta!!!" I'm going to kick them in a pit of peeled onions.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Around the Network

I love unions, just hate cutting them. I hate crying or having burning eyes for the next half hour because I cut up some onions. As long as I'm not the one cutting them I am all for having them in and on pretty much everything.

Also parents said that about every food "Oh you can't even taste it" ummm if we couldn't taste it you wouldn't put it in the freaking food.

-JC7

"In God We Trust - In Games We Play " - Joel Reimer

a genocide on onions is too opinionated, how about on mosquitoes, surely no one would oppose that.

hatmoza said:
This is madness!

I swear to God if someone says, "No! This is Sparta!!!" I'm going to kick them in a pit of peeled onions.

NO! THIS...IS....SPAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRTAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!

(do it bitch!)

Joelcool7 said:

I love unions, just hate cutting them. I hate crying or having burning eyes for the next half hour because I cut up some onions. As long as I'm not the one cutting them I am all for having them in and on pretty much everything.

Also parents said that about every food "Oh you can't even taste it" ummm if we couldn't taste it you wouldn't put it in the freaking food.

I too hate crying or having burning eyes. I recently found the best thing ever, frozen, pre cut onions in a bag. No more tears, no more old rotten onions going to waste lol.

Around the Network
badgenome said:
I put onions on pretty much everything, so fuck you!

This. Onions are good.

if we kill them by eating them i'm all for it!

“It appeared that there had even been demonstrations to thank Big Brother for raising the chocolate ration to twenty grams a week. And only yesterday, he reflected, it had been announced that the ration was to be reduced to twenty grams a week. Was it possible that they could swallow that, after only twenty-four hours? Yes, they swallowed it.”

- George Orwell, ‘1984’

legend92(3) said:
Joelcool7 said:

I too hate crying or having burning eyes. I recently found the best thing ever, frozen, pre cut onions in a bag. No more tears, no more old rotten onions going to waste lol.

Wow those actually exist? Makes sense they would but I've never seen them in any of the stores I shop at. Maybe I should try looking and see if I can find them. That would be awsome!

-JC7

"In God We Trust - In Games We Play " - Joel Reimer

MrBubbles said:

Of ONIONS.  disgusting filth that happen to be in almost everything.  we should seek out and destroy any source of this vile thing.

I'm in! Let's start! Man, how I hate them!

Need something off Play-Asia? http://www.play-asia.com/

Onion rings make me puke.. I absolutely despise onions....

I approve of this thread !