By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Cod 4 vs Cod MW2 vs Black Ops vs Halo Reach vs Halo 3

Campaign
Halo 3
Halo Reach
Black Ops
Modern Warfare
Modern Warfare 2

Multiplayer
Halo 3
WAY BELOW THAT
Halo Reach
Modern Warfare
WAY BELOW THAT
Black Ops
Modern Warfare 2

Around the Network

just so someone remembers it, battlefield 2( the pc version not that modern combat crap). It was better than all these choices.

Definitely Call of Duty 4. It's by far the best game in the series, and probably my favourite traditional console FPS ever.

Activision has never been able to match the quality of that game, and I don't think it ever will.

On the Halo side, I haven't played Reach, and I did like Halo 3, but not nearly as much as CoD4.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

Halo 3>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Black Ops>Halo Reach>>>>COD 4>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>MW2

If Halo hadn't co-op I'd say CoD4.

Around the Network

Halo Reach > Halo 3 > COD

Imagine not having GamePass on your console...

Poll would've been a good idea here as well

Barozi said:
Poll would've been a good idea here as well

yup but no one would have botherd to post any comments. And I want to know in order so....