By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - what month do you think gt5 will cross 7 million sold on here

What month you think GT5 will cross 7 million on vgchartz

sept 11 12 17.65%

oct 11 2 2.94%

nov 11 15 22.06%

dec 11 12 17.65%

jan 12 7 10.29%

feb 12 2 2.94%

march 12 3 4.41%

april 12 1 1.47%

may 12 2 2.94%

jan 14 12 17.65%

Total:68

people have been saying wait for pd to update for a while now. I wonder why they haven't updated yet. They seemed to be more than happy to update it often back when they were actually shipping out more copies often ;).

Anyway if it ends up having another big holiday in Europe, it should be able to surpass 7mil by the end of December. The game will keep on selling at least decently for as long as there are no other good racing simulators on the ps3 as competition.

Around the Network
enrageorange said:

people have been saying wait for pd to update for a while now. I wonder why they haven't updated yet. They seemed to be more than happy to update it often back when they were actually shipping out more copies often ;).

Anyway if it ends up having another big holiday in Europe, it should be able to surpass 7mil by the end of December. The game will keep on selling at least decently for as long as there are no other good racing simulators on the ps3 as competition.

actually I never seen them update often. GT5:p released and they updated it sparadically, I've made threads about it when they would update them and there was no pattern. They would also use the numbers from quarters that have already passed. so even when they do update the numbers they can be a couple months old.

december 2011

Owner of PS1/PSOne , PS2 phat/slim  , PS3 phat/slim , PS Eye+Move and PSP phat/slim/brite/go (Sony)

The Official PS Vita Thread! Get all your latest PS Vita news here! Come join us!

I picked November since that seems to be around the most likely time it will cross 7 million sold.

sitting at 6.30 million right now went for 6.18 to  6.30 in around 4-5 months,we gotta see how it performs during the holidays but it does not look like it will happen in 2011

Around the Network

By November or October this year. I expect another sales update

There will probably be a price cut and bundle for the holiday season, so my guess is dec 11 or jan 12.

pezus said:
Halo_Reach said:

sitting at 6.30 million right now went for 6.18 to  6.30 in around 4-5 months,we gotta see how it performs during the holidays but it does not look like it will happen in 2011

??

It took 6 weeks for it to go from 6.18-6.30. 6 weeks is less than 1.5 months.

why you lying?  it was doing less than 15k a week for a while and went as low a 9500....

April for me. April Fools!!!!

yeah but before it did 20k for 3 weeks in a row it did sub 20k for like 11 weeks in a row