By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - what month do you think gt5 will cross 7 million sold on here

What month you think GT5 will cross 7 million on vgchartz

sept 11 12 17.65%

oct 11 2 2.94%

nov 11 15 22.06%

dec 11 12 17.65%

jan 12 7 10.29%

feb 12 2 2.94%

march 12 3 4.41%

april 12 1 1.47%

may 12 2 2.94%

jan 14 12 17.65%

Total:68

PD hasn't updated their site......=.=

Anyways 7m by end of 2011 is looking likely and no forza aint gonna do shit to affect GT5 you can come up with every excuse like "ohh hardcore sony fans buy GT thats why" it aint gonna change the fact that Forza needs massive bundles just to get to 4m.

Around the Network
Ping_ii said:

Anyways 7m by end of 2011 is looking likely and no forza aint gonna do shit to affect GT5 you can come up with every excuse like "ohh hardcore sony fans buy GT thats why" it aint gonna change the fact that Forza needs massive bundles just to get to 4m.

reason why they have not updated it is because the numbers are to embarresing to update, they prolly didnt even need to ship anymore, i know my best buy still has a shit ton of gt5 copies left from the holidays, they prolly shipped a few more unites to euro countries, but the U.S. and Japan are NOT NEEDING ANYMORE FOR A LONG TIME, japan prolly dont need anymore ever, it is doing like 200 units a week there

Halo_Reach said:
Ping_ii said:

reason why they have not updated it is because the numbers are to embarresing to update
, they prolly didnt even need to ship anymore, i know my best buy still has a shit ton of gt5 copies left from the holidays, they prolly shipped a few more unites to euro countries, but the U.S. and Japan are NOT NEEDING ANYMORE FOR A LONG TIME, japan prolly dont need anymore ever, it is doing like 200 units a week there

HAHAHAHAH! Yeh Im sure they are ashamed that their game sold more than 6m in a couple of months which is more than what any forza has sold with its massive bundle.

Ping_ii said:
Halo_Reach said:
Ping_ii said:

reason why they have not updated it is because the numbers are to embarresing to update
, they prolly didnt even need to ship anymore, i know my best buy still has a shit ton of gt5 copies left from the holidays, they prolly shipped a few more unites to euro countries, but the U.S. and Japan are NOT NEEDING ANYMORE FOR A LONG TIME, japan prolly dont need anymore ever, it is doing like 200 units a week there

HAHAHAHAH! Yeh Im sure they are ashamed that their game sold more than 6m in a couple of months which is more than what any forza has sold with its massive bundle.

so now we play sales? Forza is a much higher rated series than gt, ever play forza online and you will understand how awesome it is , and they have been at 6 million and stalled there, hence no update, if the game was remaining a top seller trust me they would be the first to anounce it- but sales have slowed dramatically off from holiday

Ping_ii said:
Halo_Reach said:
Ping_ii said:

HAHAHAHAH! Yeh Im sure they are ashamed that their game sold more than 6m in a couple of months which is more than what any forza has sold with its massive bundle

Leave it man this guy is a troll, he's been writing nasty stuff on the GT wall as well. No sense in arguing with him.

ǝןdɯıs ʇı dǝǝʞ oʇ ǝʞıן ı ʍouʞ noʎ 

Ask me about being an elitist jerk

Time for hype

Around the Network
leatherhat said:
Ping_ii said:
Halo_Reach said:
Ping_ii said:

HAHAHAHAH! Yeh Im sure they are ashamed that their game sold more than 6m in a couple of months which is more than what any forza has sold with its massive bundle

Leave it man this guy is a troll, he's been writing nasty stuff on the GT wall as well. No sense in arguing with him.

its like that?

leatherhat said:
Ping_ii said:
Halo_Reach said:
Ping_ii said:

pretty much.....the guy doesn't even own a ps3 let alone GT5.

Probably by the end of the year, doesn't really deserve it though, such a boring and bland game, but I guess that's just me.

I've noticed it hasn't budged in price yet, even though I'm not a fan of the game it's still something I'd like to eventually have in my collection, but EB in Australia still has it $90 and a quick look on the US Gamestop site shows it at $60. It has plenty of room for improvement and it's still selling around 20k a week, so I'm sure it'll eventually it that 8 million sometime in 2012.

People should have bought Modnation Racers and Blur instead, now those are fun racing games.

Bet with Conegamer and AussieGecko that the PS3 will have more exclusives in 2011 than the Wii or 360... or something.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=3879752

pezus said:
Doobie_wop said:
Probably by the end of the year, doesn't really deserve it though, such a boring and bland game, but I guess that's just me.

Indeed it is!

no its not just him, the game only got a 8.0 at gamespot.com, the holy grail for game scores, it was hyped to be 9.0 or higher, it failed to meet the hype and disapointed

Halo_Reach said:
pezus said:
Doobie_wop said:

Indeed it is!

no its not just him, the game only got a 8.0 at gamespot.com, the holy grail for game scores, it was hyped to be 9.0 or higher, it failed to meet the hype and disapointed

I feel a little insulted being backed up by a post like this, please refrain from doing it again in the future, it only makes me hate the world a little more when people use Gamespot as a reference for quality review scores. 

Bet with Conegamer and AussieGecko that the PS3 will have more exclusives in 2011 than the Wii or 360... or something.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=3879752