By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - EMEAA Up - 11th June 2011

zuvuyeay said:
thought infamous 2 could do a bit better but oh well,i guess there was a couple of other new releases to contend with

That is just one day of sales though. Infamous 2 launched on the 10th of June in Europe and other places. I think that some places didn't even see the launch that week anyways, so next week's sales should be good methinks...

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth." -My good friend Mark Aurelius

Around the Network
homer said:
zuvuyeay said:
thought infamous 2 could do a bit better but oh well,i guess there was a couple of other new releases to contend with

That is just one day of sales though. Infamous 2 launched on the 10th of June in Europe and other places. I think that some places didn't even see the launch that week anyways, so next week's sales should be good methinks...

yeah i hope so,i never quite understand why a game like infamous sells so much more in the americas than emeaa overall,like infamous is nearly 2 to 1 in sales i think

Above & Beyond

ethomaz said:

So sad .

inFamous 2 (PS3)
Sony Computer Entertainment, Action
1 75,250 75,250
inFamous (PS3)
1 80,285 80,285

gamespot did give infamous 2 a 7.5, so maybe it isnt that good?

Halo_Reach said:
ethomaz said:

So sad .

inFamous 2 (PS3)
1 75,250 75,250
inFamous (PS3)
1 80,285 80,285

gamespot did give infamous 2 a 7.5, so maybe it isnt that good?

lot of other reviews gave it a higher score and people who actually played it loved it....including me :) so don't worry it's great..in most areas it's better than the 1st game

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Wii dropped! IT IS DOOMED!

In all honesty, nice for Wii and Nukem (if underserved IMO), OK for PSP, PS3, DS and inFAMOUS, bad for the rest.

Everything down this week. Adjustments?

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Around the Network

This top 40 stuff is killing me, hope they bring back atleast top 100 and top 50 for pre-orders.

Halo MCC will sell 5+ million copies(including digital)

halo 5 will sell 10 million copies(including digital)

x1 will pass ps4 in USA, and UK.

I can't believe those inFamous 2 numbers..

Mordred11 said:
I can't believe those inFamous 2 numbers..

But you were quick to call doom on Kung Fu Panda 2 lol

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

a drop for the Wii, but good numbers nonetheless.

I'm surprised @ Infamous 2, I expect better sales.

Here's hoping the 2nd week for inFamous 2 will be better since it is an awesome game, got me the Hero Edition