By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - "PS3 on pace to beat Xbox 360!"

No ... not again ... please make it stop ...

Vote the Mayor for Mayor!

Around the Network

I like how they straight line Sony sales after Christmas... Thinking there will be no drop now that Christmas is done... They must think that PS3 is the Wii...

LOL...

That is by far the dumbest site I have ever seen. SDF is as crazy as fanboys get....

By the way their line puts Sony sales for 2008 at around 18 million....  I don't think you will see that prediction from many people on this site...

ps3 will beat xbox360.....but when it does, it will be too late to beat wii!!

so....

1.Wii
2.Ps3
3.Xbox360

hahahahaha....just look at the "SDF" prediction graph........hahaha..it's so funny!!

just because they passed Xbox360 in week, by 100,000 it doesn't mean that it will last forever....OMG...they are so optimistic (even if i am a Ps3 fan).......

Wii console: 0595 8808 5698 2709
Super Smash Bros Brawl: 1161 1357 5188

Mario Kart Wii: 1633 4506 4319

PES 2008: 1633 5820 0347

DragonBall Z BT 3: 3823 9760 9484

Pokemon Battle Revolution: 3480 2645 9186
Feel free to add me, and sent me a pm with your Friend Code!!

Vengi said:
sieanr said:
Vertigo-X said:
sieanr said:
I thought the Sony brand had already beaten both the Wii and 360?

Fixed.

Well I screwed that up.

leo-j brings the laughs yet again.

Your right Sieanr the Playstation brand won't be strong enough to handle what the Wii is becoming, soon they will can start counting TV & Laptop sales ;)

This december the Sony(r) brand of Audo Visual Entertainment products beat it's competitors...

Current-gen game collection uploaded on the profile, full of win and good games; also most of my PC games. Lucasfilm Games/LucasArts 1982-2008 (Requiescat In Pace).

That´s sad. It´s becoming too obvious those guys are running the site as a joke now... I really liked their satire, it was so well done before

Around the Network

And people continue to post as though the article was serious, even though several people on this thread have already pointed out that the SDF site is a satire of fanboyism.

Played_Out said:
And people continue to post as though the article was serious, even though several people on this thread have already pointed out that the SDF site is a satire of fanboyism.

It's pretty sad I suppose but when you just come off a post by leo-j and hit SDF it's indistinguishable.

dlundh

Fair and Balanced - Casual Gamer Extraordinaire

MrPickles said:
@Aj:

Yes, but they are still great for a laugh

No, no, try NexgenWars. Undertracking gets a whole new meaning when you got there...