By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577

I was promoted to a supervisor and the bastards were so cheap they wouldn't let me hire anyone to replace the missing shifts so when things started messing up they let me go. They never even had a meeting with me over the position when they promoted me or created a job description to outline powers and responsibilities. They are probably going to try to pin those duties on the building super who is already too busy fixing the place up and working the HVAC system, that he is either going to contract out everything and get let go too or just flat out quit.

I hate this bullshit, now I need to search for jobs, my most utterly hated activity in the world. How am I going to afford Vita games or the PS4 at this rate.

Before the PS3 everyone was nice to me :(

Around the Network
DemoniOtaku said:

Use Florida... they don't charge taxes.. At first I used NY state, but a friend told me and changed my address to Florida.. and some time later SONY even refund me all the taxes I was charged.. saying it was a mistake from them.. xD i wasn't so much money arround 2$  but it was cool!

Didn't even think about taxes. Thanks for the tip!

Chark said:
I hate this bullshit, now I need to search for jobs, my most utterly hated activity in the world. How am I going to afford Vita games or the PS4 at this rate.

Sucks, man. But I hear you. I've only got the one job, and I'm not at all sure I'll be able to find a second one by the time the PS4 drops if it really is coming out this year.

Did anyone purchase Rocketbirds? I need a co-op partner :P

Chark said:
I was promoted to a supervisor and the bastards were so cheap they wouldn't let me hire anyone to replace the missing shifts so when things started messing up they let me go. They never even had a meeting with me over the position when they promoted me or created a job description to outline powers and responsibilities. They are probably going to try to pin those duties on the building super who is already too busy fixing the place up and working the HVAC system, that he is either going to contract out everything and get let go too or just flat out quit.

Damn man sorry to hear that. I know the feeling. But I'm sure you can find something nice soon

@outlaw: damn they actually made a tv show for Hentai Kamen? 0_o 

@Runa: Haven't used many apps myself. But youtube and the browser on vita is pretty ace. On game consoles the browser is only second in performance to the wiiu one. Initially it sucked real bad but they updated and improved it a lot

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Around the Network
M.U.G.E.N said:
Chark said:

live action movie.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

outlawauron said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
Chark said:

live action movie.

haha even better. Might try and find to give it a look. Looks hilarious 

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Did you see this Nintendo Direct ?!

I dont know about US, but there is a ton of games coming on 3DS this year, so much localizations ! ( project x zone, code of princess, inazuma, Etrian Odyssey, etc. ) Sony needs to do the same !

I'd like to see a Sony Direct, it's better than a simple news on Ps blog, ND offer higher visibility for niche games.

I hope they'll announce some games too this month.

Predictions for end of 2014 HW sales:

PS4: 17m   XB1: 10m    WiiU: 10m   Vita: 10m

Yep unlike the wiiu situation Nintendo is handling the 3ds really really well. I give them full credit for that.

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

Fantastic fan-made vid of upcoming Vita games.  Nothing we haven't seen before, but a lovely montage nonetheless.