By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577

Sly Cooper: Carmelita's Love Connection!

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Around the Network
Aerys said:
small44 said:
Aerys said:
small44 said:
Aerys said:

Did you see this Nintendo Direct ?!

I dont know about US, but there is a ton of games coming on 3DS this year, so much localizations ! ( project x zone, code of princess, inazuma, Etrian Odyssey, etc. ) Sony needs to do the same !

I'd like to see a Sony Direct, it's better than a simple news on Ps blog, ND offer higher visibility for niche games.

I hope they'll announce some games too this month.

And look at the number of mario game announced in just one Nintendo  direct if it was Sony who lunch many lbp for exemple in PSVita people will complaint.

I agree, cant bare Mario anymore, except Luigi Mansion and the real Mario 3D if they make a real sequel( no more Galaxy :s ), they should make a real mario 3D ambitious on 3DS, like the next on Wii U.

But Sony should learn  a good thing from nintendo : localization.

We could have a good year on Vita too if they tried to bring some games like FF Type 0, Toukiden, God Eater 2, its not a big deal.

An other thing to learn : to bring back the former games in a new sequel, Medievil first. ( like they did with Over My Dead Body 2, an other game they should bring to us )

I could only see FF doing well in the west and at least we have Soul Sacrifice coming in the west.

They could do much better, at least bringing them in english like Etrian Odyssey 4 or code of princess on 3DS, im sure the sales wouldnt be so bad with some advertisement .

I think traduction of games are expensive and west has different taste then japan.

PS4 - over 100 millions let's say 120m
Xbox One - 70m
Wii U - 25m

Vita - 15m if it will not get Final Fantasy Kingdoms Heart and Monster Hunter 20m otherwise
3DS - 80m

http://www.siliconera.com/2013/02/14/valkyria-chronicles-2-and-other-sega-psp-games-get-price-drops/

Pick 'em up while they're hot.

(This is the same price as they are on UK PSN, except ours are in pounds, so they cost more. Boo).

Every time I see the name Valkyria Chronicles a part inside me cries :(

Fuck u SEGA

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

no, FUCK YOU TASTELESS GAMERS! Not their fault we didn't make it viable. SEGA need all the money they can get. Can't be bleeding it on expensive translations that no bugger buys.

RIP Dad 25/11/51 - 13/12/13. You will be missed but never forgotten.

Around the Network

SEGA gets no sympathy from me. Their delusional quest to appeal to "western" gamers, was one fail after another. The newest one being Alien... It's not that they have great IP's, they have great games already finished... that for whatever reason will never be released in either NA or Europe.

Chark said:
I hate this bullshit, now I need to search for jobs, my most utterly hated activity in the world. How am I going to afford Vita games or the PS4 at this rate.

That sucks man! I feel for you! Looking for jobs is one of the hardest and crapiest things to do EVER! Last time I looked for a job I set out dozens and dozens of resumes to dozens and dozens of companies and only 5 contacted me back.

I'm also jobless right now, reviewing for the board exam. If and when I pass (hopefully I do), its gonna be another nightmare looking for a good job. Hopefully, with a professional license and a double engineering degree, I'll have an easier time as compared to last time.

Not gonna get a PS4 just yet, maybe a year or two after it launches, I got burned with the PS3 way back then with the only decent RPG I had was Folklore (Which was AWESOME by the way).

Its a good thing the Vita didn't have that same problem, as it is, I still have a lot of game to play which is good since I just ran out of funds for games.

Beat my first ecolibrium challenge ^-^

M.U.G.E.N said:

Sly Cooper: Carmelita's Love Connection!

I'm not really into Furry thing.. but carmelita is Hot.. good for Sly.. that's his better steal.. xD

Was a really fun video..

DoYou Want DOZENS OF NO GAEMZ?! then... Visit the Official PlayStation Vita Tread

Runa216 said:
HEy guys! I need your input!

I'm doing a "playstation Vita: One year later" article, and I need your input on a few things. I've got 4 categories to talk about, being The Price, The Hardware, The Features, and The Games.

I have Price and Hardware done, and I have a lot to say on the games, but I really don't know much about its features, as far as apps are concerned. I know it has skype, but there's wake up club and other features I know absolutely nothing about due to the fact that I didn't use them. I need your input, both positive and negative, about the system's features and options.

I'd like to hear your thoughts on the other categories, too.

Here's my two cents

Hardware - best handheld system EVER! Well, as of now that is. Its slick, its sturdy, lots of control options, plus it looks really awesome! Only issue is that its FAT! the huge part isn't a problem since I alwasy carry a bag with me. That is all.

Games - IT SUCKS! It haz too many gaemz! Dont have the moneyz to get them all! SUCKS! I hate it! I HATE IT WITH A PASSION! lololol! also, Sony should localize games themselves.

Apps - I find the apps side lacking. The wake up clube app is cool and all but DAMN! I cant even here the alarm go off. Youtube is great, its where I watch youtube. Dont know why but it loads faster and I'm able to watch the videos without constant loading as compared to when I try to watch youtube on my laptop. But the vita could use some more decent apps like a calender, a calculator, a notepad and a book/text reader. I know, its like asking for features found on a tablet, but with those apps, I wouldnt need a tablet nor a smartphone. A pocket office kind of app would also be nice. Sony needs to pump out some apps like that, the wierd guys such as me could use it as a replacement for those tablets. I'm one of those who thinks that tablets are stupidly useless since it doesn't do anything that a smartphone cant do, plus it sucks for hardcore games. But at least the vita is awesome for games.

OTher stuff - improvement on battery would be nice, I'd like to see the Vita run for more than 3-5 hours. Also, having the battery built it sucks. It would have been a shit load better if they made it like the PSP where you can replace the battery. This way, I can carry an extra battery with me and extend the bettery life from 3-5 to 6-10 which would be sweet!

Another thing is the included data cable. It is fucking cheap! the joint where the wire and the ports connect are crap. The wires are showing already and I've been taking care of them but still....stupid cheap ass cable!

Transfering data from vita to pc takes too long!

Memory cards are stupidly expensive (dundundun...surprise! lol)

Aaaannnddd....ummmm...yeah, I'm all out. I'm sure you've covered everthing that is good which far outweights anything negative about the vita.