By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577

Dead or Alive+ JP Trailer

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Around the Network

Ni No Kuni remote play

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tDLrrggrhvk

I always thought how awesome it will be if sony can perfect remote play. If cfw guys like this can do it, why not sony?

lifoogy.blogspot.com - whoinventedtelevision.blogspot.com

yaminokiva said:

Ni No Kuni remote play

I always thought how awesome it will be if sony can perfect remote play. If cfw guys like this can do it, why not sony?

Its not that they can't, its because they don't want to. Because they are dumb.

ǝןdɯıs ʇı dǝǝʞ oʇ ǝʞıן ı ʍouʞ noʎ 

Ask me about being an elitist jerk

Time for hype

It would have been cleverer to release the game as a ps vita exclusivity.

Predictions for end of 2014 HW sales:

PS4: 17m   XB1: 10m    WiiU: 10m   Vita: 10m

leatherhat said:
yaminokiva said:

Ni No Kuni remote play

I agree! but in the end of the day they can just "slash the vita forecast" instead of giving people reasons to buy one.

lifoogy.blogspot.com - whoinventedtelevision.blogspot.com

Around the Network
yaminokiva said:
leatherhat said:
yaminokiva said:

Ni No Kuni remote play

I agree! but in the end of the day they can just "slash the vita forecast" instead of giving people reasons to buy one.

I hope we'll see something about our beloved vita on february 20th. mybe they'll show some vita integration for PS3/4, that would be cool. and  remote play for the most games (where the controls allow it) would be awesome.

must-have-list for platforms i don't own yet:

WiiU: Donkey Kong

XBone: Dead Rising 3, Ryse

I bet they'll announce another GR soon.

WOW at the Ni No Kuni remote play! How did he do that?

I've just bought Need for Speed: Most Wanted on Origin as I finally have a laptop that can run games better than PS3/360 and funnily the thing that blew me away the most, is just how close the Vita port is to even this! Okay there are obvious graphical compromises. But it's the exact same game underneath. I've never felt that before with a handheld system. People look at the cut down graphics too much when judging parity. But the feel/content/etc is all there and for me it's mind blowing!

DOA5+ kinda helps sum this up too. We've never had it so good as far as the potential for a handheld system before and it's such an awful shame that no one outside this thread seems to appreciate this at all.

RIP Dad 25/11/51 - 13/12/13. You will be missed but never forgotten.

what is it with people and remote play anyways? Sure, It'd be nice to bring PS3 goodness anywhere I go, but the Vita has its own library of sweet sweet gaming goodness. Sure it isnt as many as the ones available for the PS3 but it still boasts a decent library of games and all that in just one year.

I say, play our PS3 stuff at home and play Vita games on the go. Or in my case, I play vita games at home and on the go.

For me, it's more I like to spend time with my family in the front room. If I'm playing PS3 I'm locked away in my bedroom. Thats why I love my Vita, it brings the games I want to play into the front room without taking over the TV. However Ni No Kuni is a game I have been waiting for since it was first announced around 4 years ago. It's a looooong game so being able to stream it to my Vita in the front room would be awesome :p

RIP Dad 25/11/51 - 13/12/13. You will be missed but never forgotten.