By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577

MLB the Show '13 Vita Trailer

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Around the Network
Aerys said:

Did you see this Nintendo Direct ?!

I dont know about US, but there is a ton of games coming on 3DS this year, so much localizations ! ( project x zone, code of princess, inazuma, Etrian Odyssey, etc. ) Sony needs to do the same !

I'd like to see a Sony Direct, it's better than a simple news on Ps blog, ND offer higher visibility for niche games.

I hope they'll announce some games too this month.

And look at the number of mario game announced in just one Nintendo  direct if it was Sony who lunch many lbp for exemple in PSVita people will complaint.

PS4 - over 100 millions let's say 120m
Xbox One - 70m
Wii U - 25m

Vita - 15m if it will not get Final Fantasy Kingdoms Heart and Monster Hunter 20m otherwise
3DS - 80m

3DS will remain the best selling console in 2013. Sony has to look and learn. I think they should look at their franchises and choose a few of them, that would become Vita exclusives. Twisted Metal, Starhawk are just the first few that I'd send to the Vita. They should also pick up Darksiders and Kingdoms of Amalur and relegate them to the Vita as well. I'd also ask Just Add Water for Oddworld: The Brutal Ballad of Fangus Klot, CD Projekt RED about Witcher 1 and 2 ports, Bethersda about Morrowind Remake. Also SEGA for a new Shenmue. But we'll see what they cook for us...

PS. I also started to puke with all the Mario games at one point, but on the other hand - we can't argue that they won't be great or won't sell great. We'd all want to get even just one Mario game on the Vita...

Wii U is a GCN 2 - I called it months before the release!

My Vita to-buy list: The Walking Dead, Persona 4 Golden, Need for Speed: Most Wanted, TearAway, Ys: Memories of Celceta, Muramasa: The Demon Blade, History: Legends of War, FIFA 13, Final Fantasy HD X, X-2, Worms Revolution Extreme, The Amazing Spiderman, Batman: Arkham Origins Blackgate - too many no-gaemz :/

My consoles: PS2 Slim, PS3 Slim 320 GB, PSV 32 GB, Wii, DSi.

small44 said:
Aerys said:

I dont know about US, but there is a ton of games coming on 3DS this year, so much localizations ! ( project x zone, code of princess, inazuma, Etrian Odyssey, etc. ) Sony needs to do the same !

I'd like to see a Sony Direct, it's better than a simple news on Ps blog, ND offer higher visibility for niche games.

And look at the number of mario game announced in just one Nintendo  direct if it was Sony who lunch many lbp for exemple in PSVita people will complaint.

I agree, cant bare Mario anymore, except Luigi Mansion and the real Mario 3D if they make a real sequel( no more Galaxy :s ), they should make a real mario 3D ambitious on 3DS, like the next on Wii U.

But Sony should learn  a good thing from nintendo : localization.

We could have a good year on Vita too if they tried to bring some games like FF Type 0, Toukiden, God Eater 2, its not a big deal.

An other thing to learn : to bring back the former games in a new sequel, Medievil first. ( like they did with Over My Dead Body 2, an other game they should bring to us )

Predictions for end of 2014 HW sales:

PS4: 17m   XB1: 10m    WiiU: 10m   Vita: 10m

It makes you kind of wonder how all those games would do or what they would even be if Nintendo didn't make them Mario titles. Made them all new IPs, new characters. Can't compete with commercialization though, I suppose.

Before the PS3 everyone was nice to me :(

Around the Network

Its not a secret, Mario Away would sell better than TearAway ^^

Aerys said:
small44 said:
Aerys said:

I agree, cant bare Mario anymore, except Luigi Mansion and the real Mario 3D if they make a real sequel( no more Galaxy :s ), they should make a real mario 3D ambitious on 3DS, like the next on Wii U.

We could have a good year on Vita too if they tried to bring some games like FF Type 0, Toukiden, God Eater 2, its not a big deal.

An other thing to learn : to bring back the former games in a new sequel, Medievil first. ( like they did with Over My Dead Body 2, an other game they should bring to us )

I could only see FF doing well in the west and at least we have Soul Sacrifice coming in the west.

PS4 - over 100 millions let's say 120m
Xbox One - 70m
Wii U - 25m

Vita - 15m if it will not get Final Fantasy Kingdoms Heart and Monster Hunter 20m otherwise
3DS - 80m

Runa216 said:
HEy guys! I need your input!

I'm doing a "playstation Vita: One year later" article, and I need your input on a few things. I've got 4 categories to talk about, being The Price, The Hardware, The Features, and The Games.

I have Price and Hardware done, and I have a lot to say on the games, but I really don't know much about its features, as far as apps are concerned. I know it has skype, but there's wake up club and other features I know absolutely nothing about due to the fact that I didn't use them. I need your input, both positive and negative, about the system's features and options.

I'd like to hear your thoughts on the other categories, too.

YouTube App, have been improving a lot.. and riigth now is best than watching on your browser.. and better than other YT apps for others moile devices like smartphones that I have tried (I have tried android, iOS and BBOS devices ;)...

Twiitter App is great, easy and fast, the only thing missing is twiitlonger functionality and integration with others apps like facebook and youtube.. if you hit a YT link it activate the browser, which send you later to the youtube app..

facebook app, is good and fast but isstill kinda messy and i can't manage all facebook functions from here.. and some of options end sending me to the browser.. so is a little useless rigth now, but have improved too.. at first it didn't even let you register a new account... :/

Mail App,  haven't been possible to me to sync my mail with this app, because problems with my internet... :/ so no comments here...

Colors App, this is a paid drawing/image editor app.. is very neat and very functional.. for those who love drwaing this is is the best.. is better option than the simple but free Paintingpark...

and That's all I can halp You.. any other thing you haven't tried.. just tell me!

DoYou Want DOZENS OF NO GAEMZ?! then... Visit the Official PlayStation Vita Tread

The Youtube app is indeed the best YT app available for mobile. I don't know about Blackberry but doubt they have a competitive Youtube app.

small44 said:
Aerys said:
small44 said:
Aerys said:

I could only see FF doing well in the west and at least we have Soul Sacrifice coming in the west.

They could do much better, at least bringing them in english like Etrian Odyssey 4 or code of princess on 3DS, im sure the sales wouldnt be so bad with some advertisement .