By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577
michel3105 said:
Can't understand the (japanese) awaiting for Senran Kagura Shinobi Versus.
It looks like a very repetitive hack and slash action game, without much depth, or strategy, or RPG aspect.
And it's in the 8000 Yen range!
Is it just for the boobies?...

Boobies are very repetitive, action oriented, without much depth, or strategy, or RPG aspect, too. So here you are...

must-have-list for platforms i don't own yet:

WiiU: Donkey Kong

XBone: Dead Rising 3, Ryse

Around the Network

Um, this isn't exactly Vita related but I just got myself a PSP and apart from pirating it seems like the PS store will be my only option (that, and it seems like most games I want will be available for Vita if/when I decide to upgrade). I'll need access to the US store because it's just way better than the European one and thus I need an American account.
Are there any risks involved in creating a "fake" account? Don't want to spend hundreds of dollars and then lose everything. And do I need another e-mail or can I use the same one for multiple accounts?

forest-spirit said:
Um, this isn't exactly Vita related but I just got myself a PSP and apart from pirating it seems like the PS store will be my only option (that, and it seems like most games I want will be available for Vita if/when I decide to upgrade). I'll need access to the US store because it's just way better than the European one and thus I need an American account.
Are there any risks involved in creating a "fake" account? Don't want to spend hundreds of dollars and then lose everything. And do I need another e-mail or can I use the same one for multiple accounts?

If its not Vita related then GTFO!!!!

trollololol!!! J/K

1, You have to use a new e-mail other than the one you're using now coz for some reason, even across regions, they can trace if an e-mail account is being used. ie email add A on EU PSN wont be able to register for a US PSN account

2. Only risk is that when you get fucked while purchasing content, like, if it says free, then you get charged. You wont be able to call and give them a piece of your mind coz, you know, you're not in the US. Your best course of action is to contact them through e-mail, which takes quite a while to get resolved...if it ever does.

3. Make sure to chose a state with no tax. Not sure if it matters for PSN, but NIntendo eshop prices are exclusive of tax. Better safe than sorry I always say.

4. As long as you dont do anything stupid with your US PSN accout, there's no risk of losing your stuff. I'm in Asia and have been using a US PSN account since last June and haven't really experienced anthing major. Only issue I had was with the SFxTk costume pack, which was supposedly ffree but got charged $8.XX. Took 3 weeks for me to get my moneyz back.

5. Why not just hack that damn thing? lololol!

michel3105 said:
Can't understand the (japanese) awaiting for Senran Kagura Shinobi Versus.
It looks like a very repetitive hack and slash action game, without much depth, or strategy, or RPG aspect.
And it's in the 8000 Yen range!
Is it just for the boobies?...

You haven't even played it yet and already you're judging it? for shame!

its like me saying the following

NBA 2KXX sucks coz its repetative and haz no dpeth, you dribble, you shoot.rinse and repeat!

Halo X Sucks coz its repetative and haz no depth, you go shoot some random dood. rinse and repeat!

GOW Sucks coz its repetative and haz no depth, you go slash some random enemy till it dies then go look for another. rinse and repeat.

COD sucks coz its repetative since a decade ago

GTA sucks coz its repetative, you go on mission to kill this guy or that guy. rinse and repeat.

for shame dood, for shame....its judgmental people like you that makes this a horrible place.. a horrible horrible place. In fact, I think I'll leave now and never return coz there are horrible horrible judgmental people such as yourself here ruining things.

over and out!

edit: I also find your comment to be very racist! you racist pig! I'm japanese! so what if I'm excited for this game?! hmmm?! racist pig!

Shopto are doing LBP Vita for only £14.86. You can't pass it up for that price.

http://www.shopto.net/video%20games/psp/PSPVLI02-littlebigplanet-ps-vita

Around the Network

ils411 said:
forest-spirit said:

If its not Vita related then GTFO!!!!

trollololol!!! J/K

1, You have to use a new e-mail other than the one you're using now coz for some reason, even across regions, they can trace if an e-mail account is being used. ie email add A on EU PSN wont be able to register for a US PSN account

2. Only risk is that when you get fucked while purchasing content, like, if it says free, then you get charged. You wont be able to call and give them a piece of your mind coz, you know, you're not in the US. Your best course of action is to contact them through e-mail, which takes quite a while to get resolved...if it ever does.

3. Make sure to chose a state with no tax. Not sure if it matters for PSN, but NIntendo eshop prices are exclusive of tax. Better safe than sorry I always say.

4. As long as you dont do anything stupid with your US PSN accout, there's no risk of losing your stuff. I'm in Asia and have been using a US PSN account since last June and haven't really experienced anthing major. Only issue I had was with the SFxTk costume pack, which was supposedly ffree but got charged $8.XX. Took 3 weeks for me to get my moneyz back.

5. Why not just hack that damn thing? lololol!

Use Florida... they don't charge taxes.. At first I used NY state, but a friend told me and changed my address to Florida.. and some time later SONY even refund me all the taxes I was charged.. saying it was a mistake from them.. xD i wasn't so much money arround 2$  but it was cool!

DoYou Want DOZENS OF NO GAEMZ?! then... Visit the Official PlayStation Vita Tread

M.U.G.E.N said:
lol not gonna lie...it feels just wrong to even look at Senran Kagura articles nowadays haha the team behind this is just..crazy

A hat for an underwear? I mean wtf...who would even think of something like that?

It's a pretty big meme/joke.

Live Action movie

I want my hat back

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

HEy guys! I need your input!

I'm doing a "playstation Vita: One year later" article, and I need your input on a few things. I've got 4 categories to talk about, being The Price, The Hardware, The Features, and The Games.

I have Price and Hardware done, and I have a lot to say on the games, but I really don't know much about its features, as far as apps are concerned. I know it has skype, but there's wake up club and other features I know absolutely nothing about due to the fact that I didn't use them. I need your input, both positive and negative, about the system's features and options.

I'd like to hear your thoughts on the other categories, too.

My Console Library:

PS5, Switch, XSX

PS4, PS3, PS2, PS1, WiiU, Wii, GCN, N64 SNES, XBO, 360

3DS, DS, GBA, Vita, PSP, Android

Runa216 said:
HEy guys! I need your input!

I'm doing a "playstation Vita: One year later" article, and I need your input on a few things. I've got 4 categories to talk about, being The Price, The Hardware, The Features, and The Games.

I have Price and Hardware done, and I have a lot to say on the games, but I really don't know much about its features, as far as apps are concerned. I know it has skype, but there's wake up club and other features I know absolutely nothing about due to the fact that I didn't use them. I need your input, both positive and negative, about the system's features and options.

I'd like to hear your thoughts on the other categories, too.

The netflix app is great and looks very nice. + there.

Do not like the browser app at all. It has some nice features and loads well, but scrolling is a pain and it's in dire need a search function (as in ctrl+F). This would save me so much time.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.