By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577
Sal.Paradise said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
badgenome said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
lol not gonna lie...it feels just wrong to even look at Senran Kagura articles nowadays haha the team behind this is just..crazy

A hat for an underwear? I mean wtf...who would even think of something like that?

More importantly, who would localize something like that? And how much of my monies do they want?

I may have to import this shit.

Who are the craziest when it comes to localizing things....Aksys?

@Kresnik: I guess and 'hope' Ryu is one of them. Then the Hack and Slash cast will be complete

@Chark: Hope they price it well

who localized loli fishing? because that's your answer 

Wired Productions did that apparently...not sure who they are

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Around the Network
M.U.G.E.N said:

@Kresnik: I guess and 'hope' Ryu is one of them. Then the Hack and Slash cast will be complete

Ryu Hayabusa and Kazuma Kiryu.  That's two realistic introductions I would be very pleased with.

Realistically, it's going to be two Sony characters though.  Hey, who knows, maybe it'll be Gabe Logan at long last!

Chark said:
kivi95 said:
Chark said:
http://blog.us.playstation.com/2013/02/13/superfrog-hd-leaps-onto-ps3-and-ps-vita-this-year/

Superfrog HD coming to PS3 and Vita. Remake of the classic 1991 Amiga title by Team17.

Team 17 should release a Worms game for the psvita and I will be happy.

Only if its a 2D one because their 3D ones are lame and usually horribly slow paced. They need to streamline that action and be a fast paced game. They could utilize touch controls and Vita functions to their hearts content and it would work for a Worms game.

Yup 2D ofcourse :). The Worms games never gets old even thought they have released alot of them.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=130023&page=1# Official Playstation Vita Thread! Come in and join!!!

Just played through Kat's arcade mode on PSABR. Pretty enjoyable, even though I didn't really know what was going on. I enjoyed her exchange with Emmett though. It felt slightly longer than some of the other ones I'd seen.

She's pretty fun to control, lots of kick-based moves. My favourite is pressing circle brings up 3 objects that she can throw at enemies.

Pretty amazing that this is free DLC. I'm pumped for whatever characters are coming next, even if they are indeed the final ones.

Oh, also, the Fearless Stage (Heavenly Sword/WipEout) came up in the arcade rotation of maps. So, I think if you download it, it's only for playing custom matches with your friends, local multi-player and practice mode.

just downloaded WipEout 2048 through ps+... why wasnt i introduced to this series earlier. its amazing :)
also Shinovi Versus MUST be localised

Around the Network

Superbot said like a month ago that They were working on the next DLC already and it would be revealed in March. I have a feeling they'll announce either Crash or it's Teddie and Abe. Since it was basically in agreement for Abe and People from atlus wanted a Persona representation in it. And they wanted Teddie. But then again, Disgaea may get Prinny or Etna maybe. lol now I'm not to sure who will be announced. Hopefully they announce like 4 characters. I'm almost positive the next stage will be a Gravity Rush and something Mash up.
I just hope I'm not disappointed cuz Kat is my fav character in All-Stars right now. She is just so nice to look at and has some CRAZY combo's. I've just been trying to master like 30 combo's so people can never predict me. I have so much down.

ktay95 said:
just downloaded WipEout 2048 through ps+... why wasnt i introduced to this series earlier. its amazing :)

If you've never played the series and you like 2048... there's some awesome catching up for you to be doing :P

Glad you're enjoying it!

ktay95 said:
also Shinovi Versus MUST be localised

If you like wipeout you can download wipeout HD and wipeout fury HD as an add on to 2048 on the vita.

"In Soul Sacrifice, you have companions who will join the main character on his journey. Each ally has unique abilities to fight against monsters like the Harpy.

In ‘Free Quest’, the player will be able to bring up to two companions to join the party from a total of 100 companions you can meet during the game. Some of these companions come from the main story quests in Soul Sacrifice.

"

Discover 3 of them : /SPOILER/ :

Perceval

Gawain

Lancelot

http://www.siliconera.com/2013/02/13/lancelot-perceval-and-gawain-are-three-of-the-100-allies-in-soul-sacrifice/

Predictions for end of 2014 HW sales:

PS4: 17m   XB1: 10m    WiiU: 10m   Vita: 10m

I bought the Sony Pulse elite edition headset for my ps3 and vita and boy I'm loving it on the vita a lot. I can finally hear the audio lol.