By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577

OMG!!!!111 Jet Set Radio looks unbelievably awesome on Vita's OLED. The trials of this and Sine Mora haven't helped me choose at all! But I guess I said Jet Set Radio was day 1, and I want Sega to do more Dreamcast stuff on Vita so I should buy that first. The game has never looked better (it looks better than the PS3/360 HD ports)

RIP Dad 25/11/51 - 13/12/13. You will be missed but never forgotten.

Around the Network

So... conflicted. A part of me says "You download gravity rush. It's only 8-10 hours, then you can get back to all-stars". The other half of me says "The hell is wrong with you!!! You know you want to play All-Stars D=

4 ≈ One

do Gravity Rush over night?

RIP Dad 25/11/51 - 13/12/13. You will be missed but never forgotten.

Fucker...Persona 4 still not downloading. Keep on getting error NW-5603-4 or something like that. its one error after another, I've tried every single trick I could think of to get it to download but nothing. I managed to download disgaea 3 and sf x tk using my various tricks and their both over 2GB in size. But somehow, after V2.0 update, everything went to hell.

Leave it to Sony to always break something that was already working. Bunch of stupid morrons! Sony as a company is great, but those who run PSN are stupid ass morrons! I said it before, I'll say it again, those stupid lame ass stupid morrons should all be fired and replaced with competent people.

Kresnik said:

So guys. I get my Vita two weeks today. Recommend me stuff.

Getting with it: LBP Vita (Bundled with console!); WipEout 2048 (£13!); PSABR (Cross-buy!); Breath of Fire 3 (£3 during a PSN sale), plus a 32GB card.

Will be getting shortly after purchase: Gravity Rush; GTA Vice City Stories; Metal Gear Solid Portable Ops; Dissidia 012. Various other PSP games if they go on sale.

What do I need with it? Screen protector? Good case? Power Grip? Vita games? PSP games? PS1 games?

Great decision on jumping aboard!

I would recomend Mutant blobs attack and Super stardust and get Gravity rush asap, AND P4G.

Also, fyi im 79.6% sure MGS Portable Ops isnt compatible with the vita (even with the PS3 transfer) so i wouldn't waste your money. (Get VC2 instead :D?(fyi needs PS3 transfer)

Around the Network

Can't wait to pick up All Stars on Friday.

Does anyone know if i can transfer the saves from the PS3 to the Vita through the ps+ cloud saves, or do i need to use the content manager? In the case of the latter, can that be done wirelessly now? (I seem to have lost the necessary cable in the process of moving house)

Guys, i just bought a Vita with Wipeout 2048, Golden Abyss, Gravity Rush, PSABR, MGSHD, Sunflowers, LBPVita, Motorstorm RC and Little Deviants. GOD THIS HANDHELD IT'S AMAZING!!!!

add me: GameFaccu

i CAN'T wait to play with this sexy thing... and share my excitement with you obviously. =P

I'm Back! - Proud owner of the best doomed handheld of all time!

PlayStation All-Stars is way to easy to platinum smh, I'm just looked at the trophy list serious today and had like 60% already so I did all the left over stage specific trophies and now im 70 something percent and just need to beat it with everyone lol. ohh well, I bought it to play competitive anyways so thats one thing i won't have to worry about lol. BTW, Yu walked to school with Chie!! :p, also made her blush. Yu is a BAAAAAWWWWWSSSSSSS
LOVING PERSONA 4 lol

iWarMachine said:
Guys, i just bought a Vita with Wipeout 2048, Golden Abyss, Gravity Rush, PSABR, MGSHD, Sunflowers, LBPVita, Motorstorm RC and Little Deviants. GOD THIS HANDHELD IT'S AMAZING!!!!

i CAN'T wait to play with this sexy thing... and share my excitement with you obviously. =P

hey there, all the games you got are really good accept for little deviants its more of a demo showcase of the vita which should have been free or more fleashed out for the price 

warhalohog said:
iWarMachine said:

hey there, all the games you got are really good accept for little deviants its more of a demo showcase of the vita which should have been free or more fleashed out for the price 

So true, but i kinda had fun with Little D.  The rest of the games are really cool, GA it's a true uncharted game, GR is amazing!, I'm in love with wipeout... damn, this is too much glory in the palm of my hands.

i'm buying Persona 4 ASAP.

I'm Back! - Proud owner of the best doomed handheld of all time!