By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577
michael_stutzer said:

Good choice. I thought 16GB would be enough but I was so wrong. I only downloaded JS Radio from PS+ and now it is full.

If you are thinking of buying PS+ don't get Wipeout, since it is free there. If you aren't, then get Mutant Blobs Attack as well. Otherwise 

We don't get WipEout in EU.  Aside from that though, I'm still not a fan of PS+ (I know I'll get shot down for this, but it's still a rental service to me and I like to own my games for life).

But, thanks for the recommendation about 32GB over 16.  I'd debated going smaller and keeping games stored on my PS3, but it's going to be a lot simpler to have the extra space I think.  There are a LOT of PSP games I'm interested in :)

edit: WHICH REMINDS ME, I have a voucher for one free month of plus somewhere!  Might get Uncharted through that, thanks :)

Around the Network

IF you want PSP stuff definitely the bigger the better. I've not had any problems so far as I generally buy physical releases but with the PSN selection improving so much at the moment I can see me starting to run out of space soon haha.

RIP Dad 25/11/51 - 13/12/13. You will be missed but never forgotten.

Kresnik said:
michael_stutzer said:

Good choice. I thought 16GB would be enough but I was so wrong. I only downloaded JS Radio from PS+ and now it is full.

If you are thinking of buying PS+ don't get Wipeout, since it is free there. If you aren't, then get Mutant Blobs Attack as well. Otherwise 

We don't get WipEout in EU.  Aside from that though, I'm still not a fan of PS+ (I know I'll get shot down for this, but it's still a rental service to me and I like to own my games for life).

Aside from that though, thanks for the recommendation about 32GB over 16.  I'd debated going smaller and keeping games stored on my PS3, but it's going to be a lot simpler to have the extra space I think.  There are a LOT of PSP games I'm interested in :)

edit: WHICH REMINDS ME, I have a voucher for one free month of plus somewhere!  Might get Uncharted through that, thanks :)

Sorry about that, then. I thought Wipeout was included in the deal everywhere.

After you try Plus, you won't be going back. I used to think the same way you do, but after signing up for it for three months just to try it, it changed my gaming life :).

Pocket Gamer have put up a nice article about what to get on Vita now too.

http://www.pocketgamer.co.uk/r/PS+Vita/PlayStation+Vita/feature.asp?c=46735

MikeRox said:
kivi95 said:
MikeRox said:
Oh wow, Sine Mora and Jet Set Radio both got EU releases today.... I don't get paid til next week so can only get one and I really REALLY can't decide.

Jet Set Radio is pretty much in my top 5 games of all time but I've never played Sine Mora before due to not having a 360 and also quite enjoy a good traditional shoot em up. Are there any Vita opinions/reviews floating around yet?

Well there is a demo for Jet Set Radio and if you have a ps3 you could test the trial for Sine Mora.

Oh sweet, I'll check out how JSR runs then, but it was more I wondered how Sine Mora performed on the Vita specifically as those games require a smooth frame rate.

Just saw now on the store that there is a psvita trial version of Sine Mora aswell!

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=130023&page=1# Official Playstation Vita Thread! Come in and join!!!

Around the Network

I'm all over it! gonna hog the internet connection again :D

Am I the only one who gets really excited whenever there is something new to try on Vita?

Hey how does it work to have both the physical card for the PS+ games and the download? I have a 32 gb card so I can fit them but should I bother downloading them?

DemoniOtaku said:
Naninho said:
DemoniOtaku said:
Naninho said:
DemoniOtaku said:

Naninho said:

Shit. I doesn't work for me (C2-14396-3). A German dude has the same problem (I guess) and that's all I found via Google Search. My Outlook account works just fine.

I'mm having the same issue... :/ Maybe I'll configure it manually?

That should work but I haven't given up with the most logical alternative just yet.

Maybe our Google accounts are too secure... Did you try creating an application-specific password and using that instead? I didn't bring my Vita, so I can't try it right now.

I don' t understand.. how is that App-specific password? Explain it to me please!

Finally tried it and worked. Go here: https://www.google.com/settings/security

Then, press the Edit button in the 'Authorizing applications and sites' section. Enter your password and you should see a list of third-party websites and apps that have access to your account. Below, there should be a text box. Write whatever you want in it (preferably, something like 'PSVITA Mail'), and press 'Generate password'. Use this one on the Vita e-mail app and it works!

I recommend you keeping that password somewhere so you don't have to generate a new one in the future. Technically, the same could be used in every single third-party app you add to your Google Account. That is more practical and less secure, but who needs that much security?

I didn't have to add that to use my gmail on my Cellphone.. but anyway it doesn't work... :/

I make generated the password and keep getting the same error NW-2439-8 is just so frustrating.. will try with my hotmail.. to see if happen the same...

Oh, so it's not the same problem then. Mine was C2-14396-3, an specific error for the e-mail app. Yours is a general network error and probably depends on your Internet provider. What's your NAT type? If it is type 3, the solution can be complicated...

Just tried the trial of Sine Mora. Looks incredible and runs at a silky 60fps in game (30fps during cut scenes). Just gotta wait for JSR to download now but the Vita ratio of quality to shite is just peerless.

I just got me the Frobisher says dlc's and its mindless fun.

the only thing is my frobisher trophies dont seem to want to sync with my trophies (i blame Frobisher that spoiled little brat).
They appeat under the option "ps wita system" but not under "psn" and if i want to sync with the server i always get the error (NP-10234-0). anyone can help?

Edit: Ok someone on the ps forums said that trophises plobably arn't addet to the server yet and thats why they cant recognise them... guell i'll have to wait a bit.