By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577
iWarMachine said:
warhalohog said:
iWarMachine said:
Guys, i just bought a Vita with Wipeout 2048, Golden Abyss, Gravity Rush, PSABR, MGSHD, Sunflowers, LBPVita, Motorstorm RC and Little Deviants. GOD THIS HANDHELD IT'S AMAZING!!!!

add me: GameFaccu

i CAN'T wait to play with this sexy thing... and share my excitement with you obviously. =P

hey there, all the games you got are really good accept for little deviants its more of a demo showcase of the vita which should have been free or more fleashed out for the price 

So true, but i kinda had fun with Little D.  The rest of the games are really cool, GA it's a true uncharted game, GR is amazing!, I'm in love with wipeout... damn, this is too much glory in the palm of my hands.

i'm buying Persona 4 ASAP.

yip i agree with you comepetely wipeout was the first game i got through the 3g top up and the one i played no stop when i got the vita but GA, gravity rush and little big planet vita are the top games. 

Ok so i read downloaded gravity rush and uncharted as already bought them retail and gravity rush save file worked with the digital version but uncharted did not which is a huge downer as already traded both in the other day so just be weary if your not 100% with uncharted coud be risky.

Around the Network
warhalohog said:
iWarMachine said:
warhalohog said:
iWarMachine said:
Guys, i just bought a Vita with Wipeout 2048, Golden Abyss, Gravity Rush, PSABR, MGSHD, Sunflowers, LBPVita, Motorstorm RC and Little Deviants. GOD THIS HANDHELD IT'S AMAZING!!!!

i CAN'T wait to play with this sexy thing... and share my excitement with you obviously. =P

hey there, all the games you got are really good accept for little deviants its more of a demo showcase of the vita which should have been free or more fleashed out for the price 

So true, but i kinda had fun with Little D.  The rest of the games are really cool, GA it's a true uncharted game, GR is amazing!, I'm in love with wipeout... damn, this is too much glory in the palm of my hands.

i'm buying Persona 4 ASAP.

yip i agree with you comepetely wipeout was the first game i got through the 3g top up and the one i played no stop when i got the vita but GA, gravity rush and little big planet vita are the top games. 

Ok so i read downloaded gravity rush and uncharted as already bought them retail and gravity rush save file worked with the digital version but uncharted did not which is a huge downer as already traded both in the other day so just be weary if your not 100% with uncharted coud be risky.

Seeing a lot of new face is great...^^ and a lot of new Owners.. where's @basilzero? He was going to buy one when Persona4 Golden released! We miss you!

DoYou Want DOZENS OF NO GAEMZ?! then... Visit the Official PlayStation Vita Tread

Naninho said:

Oh, so it's not the same problem then. Mine was C2-14396-3, an specific error for the e-mail app. Yours is a general network error and probably depends on your Internet provider. What's your NAT type? If it is type 3, the solution can be complicated...

The PS3 says is NAT2...  and I think probably because the Proxy program I use to connect my 3G internet and download and navigate unlimited without any Gb limit...

Will try tomorrow on another network I did go out of the house today playing Uncharted and later TTT2 XD

DoYou Want DOZENS OF NO GAEMZ?! then... Visit the Official PlayStation Vita Tread

NinjaMonkeyLuchadore said:
Can't wait to pick up All Stars on Friday.

Does anyone know if i can transfer the saves from the PS3 to the Vita through the ps+ cloud saves, or do i need to use the content manager? In the case of the latter, can that be done wirelessly now? (I seem to have lost the necessary cable in the process of moving house)

It's automagic. Just play the game on PS3, then play on your Vita. You will be amazed.

Around the Network
JoeTheBro said:
NinjaMonkeyLuchadore said:
Can't wait to pick up All Stars on Friday.

Does anyone know if i can transfer the saves from the PS3 to the Vita through the ps+ cloud saves, or do i need to use the content manager? In the case of the latter, can that be done wirelessly now? (I seem to have lost the necessary cable in the process of moving house)

It's automagic. Just play the game on PS3, then play on your Vita. You will be amazed.

I guess you need to be connected to the PSN while playing for the magic to happen, or not?

iWarMachine said:

Welcome to the best cult on VGC! Did you get most of those through playstation+ or did you actually buy them? 

4 ≈ One

Dgc1808 said:
iWarMachine said:

Welcome to the best cult on VGC! Did you get most of those through playstation+ or did you actually buy them? 

If we're a cult...

http://qkme.me/3rvn44

DemoniOtaku said:
Dgc1808 said:
iWarMachine said:

If we're a cult...

http://qkme.me/3rvn44

hahhahahahha

Yes!

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

ps vita ftwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww