By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577
Chevinator123 said:
does anyone know if you can you listen to Music Unlimited WHILE playing a vita gaem?

Someone give him an answer!! I want to know aswell :)

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=130023&page=1# Official Playstation Vita Thread! Come in and join!!!

Around the Network
Chevinator123 said:
does anyone know if you can you listen to Music Unlimited WHILE playing a vita gaem?

Last I remember no, but I just launched both a game and the music unlimited app and it didn't prompt me to close out of my game. Now I don't know if that means music will still play outside of the music unlimited app, that might be the catch with it. I don't think it plays music in the background, just in the app. It would be really cool if they could provide that feature for us, but I don't know what the programming hurdles would be.

Before the PS3 everyone was nice to me :(

Somebody should turn this news into its own thread...cuz I think it deserves it.

An Assassin's Creed 3 PlayStation Vita bundle is hitting Amazon.com today for $179.99, and will feature a white PS Vita, a 4GB memory card and copy of Assassin's Creed 3: Liberation for the handheld device.

Also included in the Thanksgiving deal is download code for PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale, 30-day code for PlayStation Plus and a $10 Gift Card toward Assassin's Creed 3 on Xbox 360 or PlayStation 3 consoles, an Amazon representative told Polygon.

The Assassin's Creed 3 PS Vita bundle will hit Amazon.com on Nov. 23 at 12 p.m. PST

http://www.polygon.com/2012/11/22/3679248/assassins-creed-3-liberation-and-ps-vita-bundle-hitting-amazon-for

There's been some debate as to when the deal will go up, either noon like it says or 12am. Either way, keep an eye out on Amazon's page cause this deal is too good to pass up!

holy shit at this deal! 0_0

@dgc: fucking lol man....I'm dying over here...but who is Raven? :S

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

I didn't pay much attention to the firmware update, but I have to say the browser is actually pretty usefull. Now I can have a Guide open in the background while playing a game (Like I'm doing now with person 4 golden) which is pretty awesome :)

M.U.G.E.N said:
holy shit at this deal! 0_0

@dgc: fucking lol man....I'm dying over here...but who is Raven? :S

I think He is a character from Tales of Vesperia .

Around the Network

just got pasabr. been whooping ass with dante.
cross buy is amazing you get a physical copy to put on the shelve and a free digital to keep forever.

and wow @ that deal someone needs to make a thread about this to get more people to see it (i cant i'm on a mobile device)

Chevinator123 said:

Also, fyi im 79.6% sure MGS Portable Ops isnt compatible with the vita (even with the PS3 transfer) so i wouldn't waste your money. (Get VC2 instead :D?(fyi needs PS3 transfer)

Haha, thanks for the heads up.  But it's actually the opposite in our store, at least when I look at it.  MGS PO is listed as Vita compatible; VC2 isn't.  I've heard rumours that VC2 is compatible with a PS3 transfer in the UK but I'm not sure I'd be willing to spend that much money on a "might be compatible".  It is on my hit list, though!

been playing persona all day. loveing the game! its story heavy and takes more than an hour to get into your first fight. Its a trippy story line, i think i like it better than the 3rd Persona so far. Who's enjoying this game? and from browser back to game. loving it!

Man that deal is too good to be true. Truly am jealous of Americans when I see those ridiculous black friday sales.

Oh also, here's some news. AC3: Liberation save bug glitch being patched soon (plus some other stuff):

http://ubisoft-en.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/17506