By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577

^^^ Lol. Welcome back.

4 ≈ One

Around the Network
ShadowMagist said:

Somebody should turn this news into its own thread...cuz I think it deserves it.

An Assassin's Creed 3 PlayStation Vita bundle is hitting Amazon.com today for $179.99, and will feature a white PS Vita, a 4GB memory card and copy of Assassin's Creed 3: Liberation for the handheld device.

Also included in the Thanksgiving deal is download code for PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale, 30-day code for PlayStation Plus and a $10 Gift Card toward Assassin's Creed 3 on Xbox 360 or PlayStation 3 consoles, an Amazon representative told Polygon.

The Assassin's Creed 3 PS Vita bundle will hit Amazon.com on Nov. 23 at 12 p.m. PST

http://www.polygon.com/2012/11/22/3679248/assassins-creed-3-liberation-and-ps-vita-bundle-hitting-amazon-for

There's been some debate as to when the deal will go up, either noon like it says or 12am. Either way, keep an eye out on Amazon's page cause this deal is too good to pass up!

That is just insane. There is nearly $120 worth of content! Vita is almost free lol. I'd buy one just for backup. I don't understand Americans, Vita is almost nonexistant there, where it is the cheapest.

lol nice intro man

so far a fantastic black friday for me

dishonored, sleeping dogs, batman, PvZ AND a brand new laptop :D

I wanna play all stars online with you guys but my niece has taken over my vita lol

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

michael_stutzer said:
ShadowMagist said:

Somebody should turn this news into its own thread...cuz I think it deserves it.

An Assassin's Creed 3 PlayStation Vita bundle is hitting Amazon.com today for $179.99, and will feature a white PS Vita, a 4GB memory card and copy of Assassin's Creed 3: Liberation for the handheld device.

Also included in the Thanksgiving deal is download code for PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale, 30-day code for PlayStation Plus and a $10 Gift Card toward Assassin's Creed 3 on Xbox 360 or PlayStation 3 consoles, an Amazon representative told Polygon.

The Assassin's Creed 3 PS Vita bundle will hit Amazon.com on Nov. 23 at 12 p.m. PST

http://www.polygon.com/2012/11/22/3679248/assassins-creed-3-liberation-and-ps-vita-bundle-hitting-amazon-for

There's been some debate as to when the deal will go up, either noon like it says or 12am. Either way, keep an eye out on Amazon's page cause this deal is too good to pass up!

That is just insane. There is nearly $120 worth of content! Vita is almost free lol. I'd buy one just for backup. I don't understand Americans, Vita is almost nonexistant there, where it is the cheapest.

i know i dont get it, if we had these deals that they have for vita it would be flying off shelfs or myabe not as vita sales are so hard to predict. 

How long is this 179 deal going for?, as may just get for my brother as was buying him one anyway later on

Dgc1808 said:
^^^ Lol. Welcome back.

*diobalical laugh* Thank you. Glad to be back.

*Flames appear behind me*

DAMNIT! CAUGHT MY CAPE ON FIRE!

Need to rehearse more. *calling Polygon Man* This is why you never went anywhere in PlayStation! Faulty equipment!

...Yeah, yeah. You're "All powerful", I "Can't Beat You", I'm "Not Ready"! BLAH! That doesn't answer anything for me. How will you fix this!?

Around the Network

"I like to think of this as an RPG game. You will be playing the role of..." LMAO love that guy.

Has anyone been checking their near? There are currently 88 people with ACL in my surrounding area, taking the top spot in Near by a HUGE margin . In comparison, just a few weeks ago there were no more than 70 ppl total in the area. I think the sale is doing pretty good :)

Greatness Awaits

PSN:Forevercloud (looking for Soul Sacrifice Partners!!!)

OK, I ordered my Vita today, it will come to me next week :) I'm so excited!!

Now I have a question. I plan to get PSN+ and won't be buying games in the nearest future, since the current PSN+ offer is just so mindblowing :) But to benefit from it, I need a memory card. Which one should I buy? Obviously the 32 GB would be best, but it's so expensive. I checked and I can get these cards at these prices:
4 GB - 12,50 Euro
8 GB - 17,50 Euro
32 GB - 62,50 Euro
Do you know if I can get them cheaper in Europe?

I would obviously love the 32 GB, but it's so darn expensive and I'm 100% certain, that Sony will cut these prices next year, at E3 at the latest, so I will be able to get it cheaper quite soon. Do you think that the 8 GB card will be enough if I plan to focus on digital versions of the games? Will it fit all the games that are available in PSN+ this month? Is there any point in getting this card in my situation? Cause I guess 4 GB won't cut it by any means...
I might add that I just couldn't stand carrying the cards for my DSi, so I just went with Acekard for the sake of actually having my handheld portable. So I won't be happy if I have to keep swapping the cards in my Vita :/ Ehh, decisions...

Wii U is a GCN 2 - I called it months before the release!

My Vita to-buy list: The Walking Dead, Persona 4 Golden, Need for Speed: Most Wanted, TearAway, Ys: Memories of Celceta, Muramasa: The Demon Blade, History: Legends of War, FIFA 13, Final Fantasy HD X, X-2, Worms Revolution Extreme, The Amazing Spiderman, Batman: Arkham Origins Blackgate - too many no-gaemz :/

My consoles: PS2 Slim, PS3 Slim 320 GB, PSV 32 GB, Wii, DSi.

Im going to see if can get the AC vita bundle from gamestop for 200 not sure if i will be able to snag the amazon one

Scisca said:
OK, I ordered my Vita today, it will come to me next week :) I'm so excited!!

Now I have a question. I plan to get PSN+ and won't be buying games in the nearest future, since the current PSN+ offer is just so mindblowing :) But to benefit from it, I need a memory card. Which one should I buy? Obviously the 32 GB would be best, but it's so expensive. I checked and I can get these cards at these prices:
4 GB - 12,50 Euro
8 GB - 17,50 Euro
32 GB - 62,50 Euro
Do you know if I can get them cheaper in Europe?

I would obviously love the 32 GB, but it's so darn expensive and I'm 100% certain, that Sony will cut these prices next year, at E3 at the latest, so I will be able to get it cheaper quite soon. Do you think that the 8 GB card will be enough if I plan to focus on digital versions of the games? Will it fit all the games that are available in PSN+ this month? Is there any point in getting this card in my situation? Cause I guess 4 GB won't cut it by any means...
I might add that I just couldn't stand carrying the cards for my DSi, so I just went with Acekard for the sake of actually having my handheld portable. So I won't be happy if I have to keep swapping the cards in my Vita :/ Ehh, decisions...

the 8gb may just fit those games but you are going to have to go with a 16gb or 32gb from the position your coming from trust me its the truth and i too think the cards are a rip off but atleast you didnt pay $149 for a 32gb like i did in new zealand

Agreed, the more memory you can get, the better. I mainly buy cartridges and only download PSN only titles but my 16gb is starting to run low on space :( I hope a 64gb card happens soon! I don't want to have to switch it.

RIP Dad 25/11/51 - 13/12/13. You will be missed but never forgotten.