By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577

With PlayStation Plus offering cloud storage for save files, it makes things a little easier to carry between memory cards, but I still have the complaint of the bubbles between memory cards getting removed and then thrown together when I put it back in.

Around the Network

Yeah, that's why I want a 64gb... or better still.......... 128gb card!

RIP Dad 25/11/51 - 13/12/13. You will be missed but never forgotten.

Dgc1808 said:
iWarMachine said:
Guys, i just bought a Vita with Wipeout 2048, Golden Abyss, Gravity Rush, PSABR, MGSHD, Sunflowers, LBPVita, Motorstorm RC and Little Deviants. GOD THIS HANDHELD IT'S AMAZING!!!!

add me: GameFaccu

i CAN'T wait to play with this sexy thing... and share my excitement with you obviously. =P

Welcome to the best cult on VGC! Did you get most of those through playstation+ or did you actually buy them? 

i bought all of them actually LOL, but it was worth it, for free it's a freaking steal.

is there any thread to leave my PSNID? i want to add people to play PSABR or any games you have!

I'm Back! - Proud owner of the best doomed handheld of all time!

Ok, absolutely loving P4G except for two nagging points. It is blocking custom soundtracks for some reason (WHY ATLUS WHYYYYY!?!?!?!!!) and Chie's new VA sounds like a character from an episode of Barney sometimes(too hi pitched). Neither are any big issue but yea. I just wanted to use custom soundtracks to listen to my remixed versions of the P4 soundtrack in battle :/

Greatness Awaits

PSN:Forevercloud (looking for Soul Sacrifice Partners!!!)

warhalohog said:
Scisca said:
OK, I ordered my Vita today, it will come to me next week :) I'm so excited!!

Now I have a question. I plan to get PSN+ and won't be buying games in the nearest future, since the current PSN+ offer is just so mindblowing :) But to benefit from it, I need a memory card. Which one should I buy? Obviously the 32 GB would be best, but it's so expensive. I checked and I can get these cards at these prices:
4 GB - 12,50 Euro
8 GB - 17,50 Euro
32 GB - 62,50 Euro
Do you know if I can get them cheaper in Europe?

I would obviously love the 32 GB, but it's so darn expensive and I'm 100% certain, that Sony will cut these prices next year, at E3 at the latest, so I will be able to get it cheaper quite soon. Do you think that the 8 GB card will be enough if I plan to focus on digital versions of the games? Will it fit all the games that are available in PSN+ this month? Is there any point in getting this card in my situation? Cause I guess 4 GB won't cut it by any means...
I might add that I just couldn't stand carrying the cards for my DSi, so I just went with Acekard for the sake of actually having my handheld portable. So I won't be happy if I have to keep swapping the cards in my Vita :/ Ehh, decisions...

the 8gb may just fit those games but you are going to have to go with a 16gb or 32gb from the position your coming from trust me its the truth and i too think the cards are a rip off but atleast you didnt pay $149 for a 32gb like i did in new zealand

That's what I thought. I think Vita will need 64 and 128 GB cards soon, cause 32 GB isn't really something increadible if Sony want's us to turn digital. Hmm... I still have a few days to make this decidion. Now I'm thinking about getting whatever is cheaper and wait till E3.

If you download a game on PSN+ and delete it, can you download it again after a few months, when the game is no longer in that month's offer? How does it exactly work?

Wii U is a GCN 2 - I called it months before the release!

My Vita to-buy list: The Walking Dead, Persona 4 Golden, Need for Speed: Most Wanted, TearAway, Ys: Memories of Celceta, Muramasa: The Demon Blade, History: Legends of War, FIFA 13, Final Fantasy HD X, X-2, Worms Revolution Extreme, The Amazing Spiderman, Batman: Arkham Origins Blackgate - too many no-gaemz :/

My consoles: PS2 Slim, PS3 Slim 320 GB, PSV 32 GB, Wii, DSi.

Around the Network

Also, something has to be said about Atlus's approach to adding social features. Perfectly executed. Every time I start a battle and I see "Fight ON! You are not alone..." I get this tingling sensation in my chest :)

Greatness Awaits

Persona 4: Golden currently has a 95 over at MetaCritic, who thinks it'll win some GOTY awards?

iWarMachine said:
Dgc1808 said:
iWarMachine said:
Guys, i just bought a Vita with Wipeout 2048, Golden Abyss, Gravity Rush, PSABR, MGSHD, Sunflowers, LBPVita, Motorstorm RC and Little Deviants. GOD THIS HANDHELD IT'S AMAZING!!!!

add me: GameFaccu

i CAN'T wait to play with this sexy thing... and share my excitement with you obviously. =P

Welcome to the best cult on VGC! Did you get most of those through playstation+ or did you actually buy them? 

i bought all of them actually LOL, but it was worth it, for free it's a freaking steal.

is there any thread to leave my PSNID? i want to add people to play PSABR or any games you have!

You can leave it here for vita games in general. There's a PSABR specific thread here: http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=150122&page=1

4 ≈ One

Persona is bad ass! Love the social feature. When someone accepts your request you get a boost before the match!

TrevDaRev said:
Persona 4: Golden currently has a 95 over at MetaCritic, who thinks it'll win some GOTY awards?

It should but it won't. Games that come out this late in the year always get overlooked for GOTY unless they are already a big name. Then by the next year's entry, everyone has forgetten the game had came out outside of the previous years polling.

I just answer every SOS I get, gotta help out the alternate dimensional MEs haha. I just love seeing hte tagline thing go across the screen. Plus that little boost in HP and SP really helps :P

Greatness Awaits