By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577
forevercloud3000 said:
chris212223 said:
forevercloud3000 said:
ikol said:
chris212223 said:
Quick question to everyone. Do any of you know how does downloading videos from the web browser work now? Before it just downloaded on screen and you couldnt do anything now a little box pops up and goes to the top right corner then disappears and i dont know where it goes to. =

This is a guess but can you click the notification bubble on the top right for the home screen and get to it?

yup, this^

didnt work =(

did you check your videos to see if it appeared?

Or possibly start it over again because it might not have took. If you hold down on the link and press download for it you should see a blue box with a down arrow on it signifying its downloading, which will then dump itself into the notification bubble. When u press the PS button, then click the top right corner notifications tab and u should see it downloading.

I ended up just turning it off and then when i turned it back on i had llike 12 things in the download section since i just kept on trying over and over lol but anyway thanks for your help.

Around the Network
Heavenly_King said:
JoeTheBro said:
NinjaMonkeyLuchadore said:
Can't wait to pick up All Stars on Friday.

Does anyone know if i can transfer the saves from the PS3 to the Vita through the ps+ cloud saves, or do i need to use the content manager? In the case of the latter, can that be done wirelessly now? (I seem to have lost the necessary cable in the process of moving house)

It's automagic. Just play the game on PS3, then play on your Vita. You will be amazed.

I guess you need to be connected to the PSN while playing for the magic to happen, or not?

You don't have to be connected the whole time. If you play offline on PS3 and get level 20 with Kratos and play offline on PSV and get level 20 with Kratos and then on each system play on PSN you will end up at level 40 or so.

About to start playing Persona 4!!!! egyuhgfdewasd!!!! =D

4 ≈ One

does anyone know if you can you listen to Music Unlimited WHILE playing a vita gaem?

Around the Network

Just on yotube watching Vita launch Videos.. I'm a loser.. and so many haters in the comments! how does the vita have no games? i just don't understand people ahha.

PlaystaionGamer said:
Just on yotube watching Vita launch Videos.. I'm a loser.. and so many haters in the comments! how does the vita have no games? i just don't understand people ahha.

they just jelly

CPU: Ryzen 7950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5
Dgc1808 said:

aaaaaahahahahahahahaha very good.. XD but kinda offtopic XD

DoYou Want DOZENS OF NO GAEMZ?! then... Visit the Official PlayStation Vita Tread

Dgc1808 said:

omg i'm dying over here that's soo funny!  

DemoniOtaku said:
Dgc1808 said:
iWarMachine said:
Guys, i just bought a Vita with Wipeout 2048, Golden Abyss, Gravity Rush, PSABR, MGSHD, Sunflowers, LBPVita, Motorstorm RC and Little Deviants. GOD THIS HANDHELD IT'S AMAZING!!!!

add me: GameFaccu

i CAN'T wait to play with this sexy thing... and share my excitement with you obviously. =P

Welcome to the best cult on VGC! Did you get most of those through playstation+ or did you actually buy them? 

If we're a cult...

http://qkme.me/3rvn44

LOL I guess so.