By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577
M.U.G.E.N said:
RafaelOrix said:
huiii said:
RafaelOrix said:
I'm back! Way too many stuff to read here, there's no way I'm doing it. Resuming, the most important things that happened last 2 weeks were the OF 2.0 (which is very good, imo), PASB out now and Plus on Vita, right?

you missed the info that we are a cult and everyone on this site hates us.... :(

that and P4G came out in the us

LMAO what?

:P post wiiu issues caused a lot of drama around here..even in this thread. So yeah apparently we are a cult and everyone hates...it made me cry inside :P

were you here when people were surprised us vita owners are actually happy? Apparently it's wrong to be so. If you didn't hear about it starting tomorrow be emo about the vita please

@basilzero: trust me....this site doesn't even have all the post wiiu topics covered in threads. I rather not make them also lol But yeah I know that feel bro

@deskpro: have you played the original on the ps2? I'm a persona noob but I'm thinking I will be buying this to get into the series...CHIE!!!!

@outlawron: at this rate I might get the game before you buhahhahha .....nah not really. I will buy it next year for sure though.

Oh lord, thank God I wasn't here (went on vacation to Mexico!) as I would be so pissed. And yeah, I'm a freaking happy Vita owner as I have a lot of games to play.

Around the Network

So guys. I get my Vita two weeks today. Recommend me stuff.

Getting with it: LBP Vita (Bundled with console!); WipEout 2048 (£13!); PSABR (Cross-buy!); Breath of Fire 3 (£3 during a PSN sale), plus a 32GB card.

Will be getting shortly after purchase: Gravity Rush; GTA Vice City Stories; Metal Gear Solid Portable Ops; Dissidia 012. Various other PSP games if they go on sale.

What do I need with it? Screen protector? Good case? Power Grip? Vita games? PSP games? PS1 games?

Also, here is a nice article about Vita:

http://www.videogame-culture.co.uk/2012/11/the-ps-vita-is-starting-to-come-good.html

I have downloaded Jet Set Radio. I've never played the original so I don't know about improvements, but the game seems to be very fun. The graphics are nice and colorful, it looks really good on the oled screen. I'd easily recommend it.

That article sums it up perfectly. Hopefully the PS+ stuff will tempt PS3 owners to pick one up. I mean they already own some awesome games for it, and if the bought PSABR they have another title on top. Also all the PSN releases that are cross buy (Hustle Kings, Motorstorm, Sound Shapes etc) and it almost seems stupid not to buy a Vita!

As for what you need, I'd say you're getting the (IMO) main events with Gravity Rush and Little Big Planet. Uncharted is also definitely worth a punt and for me, Need for Speed Most Wanted is now becoming my most played Vita game! Everybody's Golf can also be had really cheap (about £8-10 now) and that is a very good game if you like golf.

Tales from Space is also a must have, especially at the price! Then Sound Shapes I thought was fantastic.

RIP Dad 25/11/51 - 13/12/13. You will be missed but never forgotten.

Around the Network
Kresnik said:

Getting with it: LBP Vita (Bundled with console!); WipEout 2048 (£13!); PSABR (Cross-buy!); Breath of Fire 3 (£3 during a PSN sale), plus a 32GB card.

Will be getting shortly after launch: Gravity Rush; GTA Vice City Stories; Metal Gear Solid Portable Ops; Dissidia 012. Various other PSP games if they go on sale.

What do I need with it? Screen protector? Good case? Power Grip? Vita games? PSP games? PS1 games?

Also get Persona 4 darn it, but other then that I recommend getting the big vita casebox to put all your games in unless your going for the digital route.

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

kivi95 said:
MikeRox said:
Oh wow, Sine Mora and Jet Set Radio both got EU releases today.... I don't get paid til next week so can only get one and I really REALLY can't decide.

Jet Set Radio is pretty much in my top 5 games of all time but I've never played Sine Mora before due to not having a 360 and also quite enjoy a good traditional shoot em up. Are there any Vita opinions/reviews floating around yet?

Well there is a demo for Jet Set Radio and if you have a ps3 you could test the trial for Sine Mora.

Oh sweet, I'll check out how JSR runs then, but it was more I wondered how Sine Mora performed on the Vita specifically as those games require a smooth frame rate.

Kresnik said:

Will be getting shortly after launch: Gravity Rush; GTA Vice City Stories; Metal Gear Solid Portable Ops; Dissidia 012. Various other PSP games if they go on sale.

Good choice. I thought 16GB would be enough but I was so wrong. I only downloaded JS Radio from PS+ and now it is full.

If you are thinking of buying PS+ don't get Wipeout, since it is free there. If you aren't, then get Mutant Blobs Attack as well. Otherwise you are good to go.

SnakeDrake said:

Also get Persona 4 darn it, but other then that I recommend getting the big vita casebox to put all your games in unless your going for the digital route.

It's not out on our side of the pond until the end of February. But yes, having seen the reviews coming in for that I think that's going to be a must! Will it have DLC? As I'm tempted to grab it in the US when I go for Xmas along with Ragnarok Oddysee if I can afford whilst I'm over there. But the fact that US DLC won't work on EU PSN logins puts me off both really.

MikeRox said:
kivi95 said:
MikeRox said:
Oh wow, Sine Mora and Jet Set Radio both got EU releases today.... I don't get paid til next week so can only get one and I really REALLY can't decide.

Jet Set Radio is pretty much in my top 5 games of all time but I've never played Sine Mora before due to not having a 360 and also quite enjoy a good traditional shoot em up. Are there any Vita opinions/reviews floating around yet?

Well there is a demo for Jet Set Radio and if you have a ps3 you could test the trial for Sine Mora.

Oh sweet, I'll check out how JSR runs then, but it was more I wondered how Sine Mora performed on the Vita specifically as those games require a smooth frame rate.

The framrate is supposed to be the same as the ps3 version.

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2012/11/20/sine-mora-play-the-definitive-version-on-ps3-and-ps-vita-today/

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=130023&page=1# Official Playstation Vita Thread! Come in and join!!!