5 43 7.04%

4 27 4.42%

3 11 1.80%

2 11 1.80%

1 41 6.71%

Total:611

ugh sony did not announce anything

it was better than microsoft but...

where the hell was last guardian? Medievil ps3? Heavenly Sword 2? God Of War 4?

they got the games but they dont announce/talk about them!?!

they're pushing games back on purpose!

FUCK WRONG WITH SONY MAN???!!!!???!!!

but the ngp 250 price point BLEW ME THE FUCK AWAY!

Around the Network

I think this conference was just as bad or slightly better than microsoft's conference, like seriously..where are the new ips? That dust 514 crap looked just like halo, nothing but sequels and portable versions of console games...i could care less about a new little big planet or mod nation racers on the go, uncharted on the go isn't that serious either. This E3 has been horrendous so far, I can't believe I'm going to have to depend on nintendo to save it.

"I don't know what this Yamcha is, but it sounds just like Raditz."

7/10   
I was kinda disappointed with their E3 showing. The ps3 showing was pretty lack luster and there were no big suprises. We knew Sly Cooper was going to be announced. The biggest annoucement they had was Dust, which looked cool. The PS VITA part was pretty good.

The good

+ Uncharted 3 looked amazing
+Resistance 3 looked awesome
+Sly Cooper announcement was neat
+Bioshock Infinite looked beast
+Starhawk looked cool
+VITA price was perfect
+ All VITA games looked good
+Party chat for VITA

The Bad

-Where was Kevin Butler?!?!?!
-God of War 4?!?!?!
-Last Guardian?!?!?!
-Party Chat for VITA but not Ps3?!?!?
-Medieval game was underwelming
-No big announcements

Honestly was Sony's conference really that much better than MS or even at all??  

7/10
Pretty boring conference if you ask me. Nothing that got me very excited. The only things that kept me interested were about PSV. I believe Microsoft and Sony had solid showings, but nothing very exciting. They both get the same score in my book.

enditall727 said:
ugh sony did not announce anything

it was better than microsoft but...

where the hell was last guardian? Medievil ps3? Heavenly Sword 2? God Of War 4?

they got the games but they dont not announce/talk about them!?!

they're pushing games back on purpose!

FUCK WRONG WITH SONY MAN???!!!!???!!!

but the ngp 250 price point BLEW ME THE FUCK AWAY!

I thought there was a medival game showed? but it was using move tho...

Around the Network
Machina said:
Oh yeah, and lack of Last Guardian was a tragedy. I felt like hugging everyone in the crowd who applauded like mad when Tretton mentioned the Ico/Shadow of the Colossus collection though; Team Ico are bloody amazing, glad to see them appreciated.

I fucking hate how TGS is the only place SCEJ are allowed to go :/

If people want to see some really amazing NGP games announced, wait for the Japanese showcase

Pros: $249 PSV, Sly 4, interesting new game called Dust 451 although I know deep down this game will suck.

Cons: Horrendous conference imo. Where was Twisted Metal? Where were the good new ps3 games? Why did they show an extremely boring gameplay segment from UC3? Pretty bad exclusive dlc too imo. Move dominated the ps3 segment, which sucked. No sorcery? No Last Guardian? No Agent? No FFvXIII? Stupid looking games such as Ruin and that weird move title? PSV was the only reason it was better than MS', and even then, it stunk. Starhawk also looks to be striving for mediocrity.
5/10 at best
This e3 sucks.

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth." -My good friend Mark Aurelius

Well opinions are opinions of course.

Because even a X360 focused site, OXCGN even gave Sony an A for the conference and gave MS a C.
http://oxcgn.com/2011/06/07/oxcgns-sony-e3-2011-conference-wrap-up-a-home-run/

XxXProphecyXxX said:
Michael-5 said:
Mythe said:
8/10. Way better then Microsoft's press conference. Sony actually got me excited during the show.

With What? They didn't announce a single new PS3 exclusive. PS Vita was cool, but PS3's showing wasn't that great to me. What the heck happened to PSP and FF Type 0?

LOL? right.... Sly4,ruins,Dust aint exclusive.

Im sorry but you saying your not bias is just laughable.

your complaining about lack of ps3 games when they announced more core games than what MS did in their conference yet your happy with MS showing sesame street and disney land  with a bunch of other shovel ware crap for almost the whole conference? LOL!!!!

I meant a single good PS3 exclusive. Ruins is PS Vita.

MS sucked too, but at least they announced a few good games. Halo 4 so far looks to be the biggest game of 2012, and a Halo 1 remake is pretty awesome. That game has a 97/100 metascore, a damn good game to remake, especially since Reach just came out. Also there were some decent Kinect games. Fable, Ryse, Dance Central 2 (it's fun, don't hate), and Kinect Sports 2.

MS did spend too much time on shovelware, like Disneyland, but at least they didn't try to sell me a TV and spend 20 minutes pitching that 3D gaming with glasses is the way of the future.

Sony's Press conference was only decent because of PS Vita, but I'm done with handheld gaming, so to me the Sony press conference was utter garbage.

I claim bias because BOTH conferences sucked, but despite MS offering more on the 360 front, the Sony conference is getting more praise. PS Vita is cool, but what unique and interesting software is it providing? PS Vita is no different then PSP offering PS3 games instead of new experiences.

What is with all the hate? Don't read GamrReview Articles. Contact me to ADD games to the Database
Vote for the March Most Wanted / February Results

I give it a boring.

I took it as a bad sign when my wife started knitting during the Resistance gameplay.