6 59 9.66%

5 43 7.04%

4 27 4.42%

3 11 1.80%

2 11 1.80%

1 41 6.71%

Total:611
Mythe said:
8/10. Way better then Microsoft's press conference. Sony actually got me excited during the show.

With What? They didn't announce a single new PS3 exclusive. PS Vita was cool, but PS3's showing wasn't that great to me. What the heck happened to PSP and FF Type 0?

What is with all the hate? Don't read GamrReview Articles. Contact me to ADD games to the Database
Vote for the March Most Wanted / February Results

Around the Network
MoiseHnkel said:

1 ? 1 ?

Well Hater gonna hate ...

Seriously one ?

Some dissapointed microsoft fanboy gave sony's conference a 1 lol

let me break it down

vita- A+

ps3- c

Also @micheal- 5

Dust is going to be amazing and so will Sly, though I admit besides that the new announcements were weak

ǝןdɯıs ʇı dǝǝʞ oʇ ǝʞıן ı ʍouʞ noʎ 

Ask me about being an elitist jerk

Time for hype

I'm gonna vote 7.

Sony Recap:
Shooter Sequel
Shooter Sequel
Shooter Sequel
KOBE!!!!
Shooter Sequel
Shooter Sequel
RPG!!!!
Shooter Sequel
Vita with AT&T!
Shooter Sequel
Heavy Breathing
$249 VITA!!!

Carl2291 said:
I'm gonna vote 7.

Sony Recap:
Shooter Sequel
Shooter Sequel
Shooter Sequel
KOBE!!!!
Shooter Sequel
Shooter Sequel
RPG!!!!
Shooter Sequel
Vita with AT&T!
Shooter Sequel
Heavy Breathing
$249 VITA!!!

Lol, pretty much.

Around the Network

8/10 

Pros:

Resistance 3 looks niiiice!

Uncharted 3 and its sexy waves

Dust MMO which looks sick as hell!

NGP being $250

Bioshock with Move looks promising

The $499 3D TV bundle which looks quite amazing

Starhawk

Kobe Briant!

Cons: 

Dragged on with some boring parts 

An altogether very solid  conferece, pretty much nothing really epic and nothing really bad.

MS wins only because they announced Halo Remake and Halo 4

I just have to note this....A lot of double standards going around considering the MS and Sony conference....but I guess thats to be expected really.

8/10.

PSVita won me over. I was content with my iPhone but ill get this for $250, no doubt.
Really nothing else exciting i think the Vita pricing and quality of content (Uncharted, LBP, MNR) alone make the conference a 8/10.

Dust doesnt appeal to me. None of the Move titles looked any good.

If i can buy that PSTV for my PC monitor/PS3 TV and use the 3D for my PC games this conference will be a 9.5/10.

7/10

Decent show but nothing new for PS3 expect that Sly game. PSV has a good price but I some how feel Sony isn't telling us the full side to the story. I'm expecting it to be weaker than I first thought.

Gave it 7/10, best thing was the Vita Price, worst thing was the lack of original content, lack of third party content and lack of 3rd party announcements for Vita.

“When we make some new announcement and if there is no positive initial reaction from the market, I try to think of it as a good sign because that can be interpreted as people reacting to something groundbreaking. ...if the employees were always minding themselves to do whatever the market is requiring at any moment, and if they were always focusing on something we can sell right now for the short term, it would be very limiting. We are trying to think outside the box.” - Satoru Iwata - This is why corporate multinationals will never truly understand, or risk doing, what Nintendo does.

Michael-5 said:
Mythe said:
8/10. Way better then Microsoft's press conference. Sony actually got me excited during the show.

With What? They didn't announce a single new PS3 exclusive. PS Vita was cool, but PS3's showing wasn't that great to me. What the heck happened to PSP and FF Type 0?

The did announce a new excluise called DUST and Star trek AND SLY 4. Plus all the extra content from the third parties make them the definitive compared to  the 360 counter parts.