5 43 7.04%

4 27 4.42%

3 11 1.80%

2 11 1.80%

1 41 6.71%

Total:611
mantlepiecek said:
You forgot to put the poll.

In gamrConnect 2.0 you have to make the poll after created the thread.

Around the Network

I would give it an 8/10.

It was a little underwhelming though, they should have had a big surprise at the end...something like Agent or Heavenly Sword 2 or something.

8/10

+ Uncharted 3 looks sweet!
+ I only need one job to afford a NG...eh, Vita!
+ Vanillaware!

- Overall the Vita games didn't impress me.
- Not many new games.
- No big surprise...

I thought it was decent 7/10

Atleast they announced and showed CORE GAMES and the PSvita price was epic!

highlights

*Sly 4
*Dust
*Ruin RPG
*GOW PSP COLLECTION!
*Uncharted 3
*Resistance 3
*PSV $249!

No on rails and casual shit for 90% of the conference.

My oh my do people have low standards on this site.

D+. My reasons listed in the analysis thread.

GOTY Contestants this year: Dead Space 2, Dark Souls, Tales of Graces f. Everything else can suck it.

Around the Network

I give it an 8.5. Pretty solid, but not overwhelming. I was very excited to hear about the pricing of the Vita(another stupid name. They should have stuck with NGP). I might have to pick one up! Ninty better watch out! AND, I was very surprised at all of the exclusive content offered from third party developers for the PS3. Sony are finally getting their shit together! Microsoft..................................................................what the hell man? Anyways, Sony are definitely leading for best E3 show so far! AND, I applaud Sony addressing the hack/outage issue first, and professionally handling it.

Side note: Kaz should not be allowed to talk in front of the public. Sorry, it's the people's choice.

2 things

6/10
-few announcements
-saved by an amazing vita price

But when was Tenchu shown? because that could change everything!

ǝןdɯıs ʇı dǝǝʞ oʇ ǝʞıן ı ʍouʞ noʎ 

Ask me about being an elitist jerk

Time for hype

forest-spirit said:
8/10

+ Uncharted 3 looks sweet!
+ I only need one job to afford a NG...eh, Vita!
+ Vanillaware!

- Overall the Vita games didn't impress me.
- Not many new games.
- No big surprise...

vanillaware?

ǝןdɯıs ʇı dǝǝʞ oʇ ǝʞıן ı ʍouʞ noʎ 

Ask me about being an elitist jerk

Time for hype

6/10, not much better then the MS showing.

If your honest about it and break it down into sections it was a bit average. The same as MS's but slightly better.
If you already have a 3dtv or are not interested in 3d, hate motion controls and don't like handhelds then there is not much for you.

The only real new game they showed was the Halo mmo thing. Which they contradicted themselves as they said it was the first game cross platform mmo on the PS3. Which means it isn't exclusive if it is cross platform....

Resistance 3 just looks boring and i expect it to be just as crap as the first two.
None of the games announced ages ago at other E3's i.e Last Guardian,Agent or Twisted Metal etc..

.So i give it a 7/10 solid conference but not much new for a console gamer.

The price for Vita is nice but if Nintendo announce this new console with a lot of new games and it is released around jan/feb then people will just wait for that.

E3 is Nintendo's to throw away now.