7 125 20.46%

6 59 9.66%

5 43 7.04%

4 27 4.42%

3 11 1.80%

2 11 1.80%

1 41 6.71%

Total:611

I gave my opinion then started reading the thread. This site is so full of bias it is unbelievable.I just hope Nintendo wows us tomorrow because so far both sucked donkey balls compared to the past.

Around the Network

Voted 7

Positive
The right price for Vita
Some good games announced.
Hackers didn't replace all video footage with Rick Astley

Negative
Bit of a snoozefest. No surprises whatsoever (except for the lack of Rick Astely)

8 / 10

Honestly it wasn't really any better than Microsofts, just different.

My main problem with this conference was there was VERY little new content. We knew about 98% of the conference before it even aired. And I expected some new PSVita game announcements but there really wasn't much there either, just more Uncharted and LittleBigplanet, and Modnation Racers.

It was by no means a bad showing it just was a little dry. And there wasn't a single "mega-ton" announcement from them either.

4/10 nothing, besides Sly 4, that interested me

Barely better then MS

If it isn't turnbased it isn't worth playing   (mostly)

And shepherds we shall be,

For Thee, my Lord, for Thee. Power hath descended forth from Thy hand, That our feet may swiftly carry out Thy command. So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be. In Nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritūs Sancti. -----The Boondock Saints

Around the Network

Just as "bad" as the MS conference (and the EA one).

7/10

Sly 4 (although that was widely known since the Sly Collection)
God of War Origins Collection
Resistance 3
Uncharted 3
PS Vita (shitty name but it kinda saved the conference)

Dust
Starhawk

8/10

I think it was pretty good. Just because we all expected tons of exclusives doesn't mean we should score it lower - all three companies need to be measured by the same standards.

Without PSV it would've been 6/10 by the way.

7/10

Better than expected; NGP has a chance at that price...

But again, too much Move, and no surprises. Now, can Ninty top it?

(Adjusting down MS conference to 4)

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Come on people any one with a brain should know what to expect at E3 by now. So as expected Sony emphasised the Vita via first party games threw in a few games we didn't know much if anything about expanded the move range and left all the rest to TGS E3 is just a place to summarise what your doing show part of your portfolio mostly stuff thats at the stage they can demo it on the game show floor and use the other shows and conferences to highlight the nov/dec busy season.

Research shows Video games  help make you smarter, so why am I an idiot

It was better than the MS one, but still... I'm a bit disappointed.

+ Uncharted 3 (absolutely amazing)
+ Uncharted: Golden Abyss (looked great)
+ Infamous 2 Trailer
+ PS Vita 249$ !!! (honestly I expected it, but great nonetheless)
+ Overall PS Vita stuff

- No GoW4 (I thought it will be announced for sure) :(
- No really big surprises
- Some weird presenters
- NBA 2K12 showing with move was absolutely unneccessary
- One or two more big games for Vita (at least a trailer or something) would have been nice

Score: 7/10

2012 - Top 3 [so far]

#1                                       #2                                      #3