7 125 20.46%

6 59 9.66%

5 43 7.04%

4 27 4.42%

3 11 1.80%

2 11 1.80%

1 41 6.71%

Total:611

I gave it a 9 because there was some games that hit me by surprise like Dust 514. I don't know how it past my radar but I was intrigued when i saw the announcement, plus the price for Vita was a punch in the face that I very much accept with a smile.

CPU: Ryzen 7950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5
Around the Network

I gave them a 7, impressed with Vita but everything else was solid, not spectacular. With Vita they've really flung the ball back into Nintendo's court with some force. I wouldn't be surprised if that competitive price has caught Nintendo off balance, they really need to get their arse into gear in the coming months. Well done Sony, a good show overall, even if there wasn't much that personally appealed to me.

1/10
a little bit worse than Microsofts briefing, they didn't show anything i was remotely interested in playing.

Microsoft at least had some Gears 3 and Halo. FYI i rated microsoft 2/10.

Hapimeses said:
Slimebeast said:
Hapimeses said:
Slimebeast said:
Some Sony fans should show some decency. We MS boys admitted MS conference was weak so we gave it 3's and 4's. You guys give a weaker conference 7s and 8s.

So had they announced God of War 4 (an announcement roughly on par with MS's Halo 4) you'd probably gave it 9s and 10s?

Com'on, Sony ain't all that.

They announced a whole new gaming platform and priced it well. That's a pretty big announcement, far more than Halo 4. Yes, Halo is a big for Microsoft, but nowhere near as big as a new platform. Your perspective seems a little awry.

So even though we knew all that since months, about the new handheld and Uncharted 3, Resistance 3, it's that good? So basically by your logic Nintendo conference is automatically 9-10 because we already know they'll show a new console?

I didn't say that. Please don't put words into my mouth. I said that the Vita was a big announcement. Bigger than Halo 4. And that the price was a big surprise for many. $249 is a hell of a lot cheaper than many expected. That goes some way to explaining why so many chose 8/10. As for Nintendo: They still have to confirm the specs and price of their machine, as well as a launch list of games, so there is no automatic 9-10 or similar. It depends upon what is announced later today. My 'logic' as you call it does not entail what you suggest at all.

Also, did you read my other post to you? There were many more games than Uncharted 3 and Resistane 3?

So, I repeat, your perspective seems awry. I'm surprised you can't see why people liked what they saw. It may not suit you, but there was quite a lot there, and it clearly suits others.

"Honestly, it was a bad conference. Really bad. It lacked any decent announcement. It lacked any oomph. It was, in truth, a Kinect launch platform, but the Kinect games were all very similar: on rails flailing and waving hands at on-screen targets. Utterly uncool. Fine for young children, but that's it. An utter failure, and I'm sorely disappointed." Your words on the MS conference. Sony conference, the only surprise was $249 PSP2 price, everything else we already knew. You are so biased man. 

6/10

A lot better than Microsoft with regards to things that interest me, but this is E3, and E3 is about big, surprise announcements.

That's something that's been lacking with Sony in the last couple of years.

VGChartz

Around the Network

+

-PSV blowout, they're doing everything right and learned some lessons with the PSP- Global launch and same price as the competition.
-Sly 4
-Uncharted footage (both)
-Resistance footage
-Starhawk, Bioshock footage
-Got Move stuff out of the way early, it took a back seat for the most part this year
-Apology for the outage and thanking the fans. The arrogant, out of touch Sony behaving like a lumbering, horny dinosaur is a thing of the past.

-

-No Syphon Filter, Heavenly Sword, Agent footage, etc. Too light on PS3 announcements.
-No Kevin Butler -_-
-Too many time wasting montages. What's with all the porkies who had trouble breathing?

Overall a 7. I couldn't watch MS's but from what I've heard I'd give it a 5. Mostly thanks to Halo 4.

7/10
+ Uncharted 3 looks amazing
+ Sly 4 finally announced
+ PSVita price more than reasonable
- No big surprises
- Most Move stuff was uninteresting

5/10
Way too few games for PS3 and they lacked some big title annouced
But very positive on Vita front and TV was suprising.

PROUD MEMBER OF THE PSP RPG FAN CLUB

Slimebeast said:
Hapimeses said:
Slimebeast said:
Hapimeses said:
Slimebeast said:
Some Sony fans should show some decency. We MS boys admitted MS conference was weak so we gave it 3's and 4's. You guys give a weaker conference 7s and 8s.

So had they announced God of War 4 (an announcement roughly on par with MS's Halo 4) you'd probably gave it 9s and 10s?

Com'on, Sony ain't all that.

They announced a whole new gaming platform and priced it well. That's a pretty big announcement, far more than Halo 4. Yes, Halo is a big for Microsoft, but nowhere near as big as a new platform. Your perspective seems a little awry.

So even though we knew all that since months, about the new handheld and Uncharted 3, Resistance 3, it's that good? So basically by your logic Nintendo conference is automatically 9-10 because we already know they'll show a new console?

I didn't say that. Please don't put words into my mouth. I said that the Vita was a big announcement. Bigger than Halo 4. And that the price was a big surprise for many. $249 is a hell of a lot cheaper than many expected. That goes some way to explaining why so many chose 8/10. As for Nintendo: They still have to confirm the specs and price of their machine, as well as a launch list of games, so there is no automatic 9-10 or similar. It depends upon what is announced later today. My 'logic' as you call it does not entail what you suggest at all.

Also, did you read my other post to you? There were many more games than Uncharted 3 and Resistane 3?

So, I repeat, your perspective seems awry. I'm surprised you can't see why people liked what they saw. It may not suit you, but there was quite a lot there, and it clearly suits others.

"Honestly, it was a bad conference. Really bad. It lacked any decent announcement. It lacked any oomph. It was, in truth, a Kinect launch platform, but the Kinect games were all very similar: on rails flailing and waving hands at on-screen targets. Utterly uncool. Fine for young children, but that's it. An utter failure, and I'm sorely disappointed." Your words on the MS conference. Sony conference, the only surprise was $249 PSP2 price, everything else we already knew. You are so biased man. 

I'm not biased, I'm disappointed. The Microsoft conference was bad. It had very little to interest me and I'd hoped for much more. Nothing wrong with that. Opinions are opinions. But what has that got to do with this thread?

Let's readdress what's happening here: You made some points, I countered them. I never even mentioned what I thought of the Sony conference (I was underwhelmed, personally), yet you seem to think I think it was good. I never said that. I said there was a lot that others would find good (and did). Really, attacking my opinion of the Microsoft conference has nothing to do with this conversation. Indeed, I'd suggest you were simply trying to divert attention from my deconstruction of your incorrect points, rather than address my argument and show me how I'm wrong. I've clearly shown where you are wrong.

Actually, on that, let me do it again: 'the only surprise was $249 PSP2 price'. No, it was't. There were many surprises. As a small sample: confirmation that 3DTVs would allow full-screen co-op; Ruin, Move integration for Bioshock Infinite, Bioshock on PSV, Dust, Star Trek (with Move), and more. Sure, it may not be the surprises you were looking for, but clearly it is what some others were looking for as the poll shows.

The real question is: why are you so bothered that many people clearly enjoyed the Sony show?

6/10. There wasn't many new game announcements. Some good exclusive content announced and the NPG pricing but very lackluster. But hey what do you expect. Most of Sonys exclusive American developers either just released a new title or will release one in the near futher so I wasn't expecting many new game announcements. All eyes on Gamescon and TGS. By the way if Sony held off 1 month before announcing Starhawk then they conferance would have been full of win..