6 59 9.66%

5 43 7.04%

4 27 4.42%

3 11 1.80%

2 11 1.80%

1 41 6.71%

Total:611

I'm a bit torn on what to give them.
On one hand, I'm very excited about Vita, the price is great, and it looks like it will have some awesome games.

On the other hand, the conference wasn't very interesting, so to speak. There wasn't anything that really had me amazed, other than the Vita's price maybe.

So I don't really know...

Around the Network
Rainbird said:
On one hand, I'm very excited about Vita, the price is great, and it looks like it will have some awesome games.

On the other hand, the conference wasn't very interesting, so to speak. There wasn't anything that really had me amazed, other than the Vita's price maybe.

Totally fair stance to have. It was, in general, a dull affair. Although Kaz referencing Jack's hideous tie, and Jack mentioning the Ridge Racer moment in return made me laugh hard.

Sony's conference was wayyy better than MS's. All MS did was announce Halo (2 of them), one of which was leaked and honestly everyone knew it since they had acquired 343. A minecraft title and everything else kinect or shown at last e3.
Some XBL features and stuff too.
Meanwhile Sony confirmed the name for NGP, its pricing, and some games for it.
Showed off Uncharted 3, Resistance 3 and the bundle, cheaper goggles and TV for what its worth,
New: Sly 4 release timeframe.
Ico-collection is releasing this year after all.
Much better than MS. The whole conference was related to Sony unlike MS's where they showed off Tomb Raider.

I gave it the same as the MS conference (6). Ms did a better job at moving things along but the content was a little better at the Sony conference.

In the end I feel like both of these companies realize this generation is winding down and there just isn't much to hyoe anymore. Next year will be great when the new consoles are announced.

well they got lucky with pvs price. if they did not announce $250 they would have failed horribly in this conference. uncharted looked great as always, but no surprise there. resistance looked pathetic, looked like first gen ps3 graphics and holy shit was the ai horrible at aiming. video cut out so didn' get to see sly. then we continued with shooters. finally moving onto pathetic move games. what happened to sorcery? then onto vita and its many ports of ps3 games with taked on touch controls.

I mean wtf do we do? do we have to buy said diablo knock off TWICE so we can play on ps3 and psv or how does that work? basically showing off tons of first party psv games and saying we have 80 games being made? how about name a few. then the price. great price, but like 3ds right now is there a reason to even buy it yet at that price? I made mistake of buying 3ds right away. going to wait on vita so i'm not sitting around with a system and no games

Around the Network

Was good but not great.

Pros.
VITA price and games, Dust, Sly,U3, Starhawk, no split-screen,

Cons.
Agent?, PS3 price cut?, Sorcery?, Syphon Filter?,GOW4?, Last Guardian?

It was a solid 8 for me.
No huge surprises but tons of great games and the 3d tv deal is sweet and an excellent strategy if you ask me.
Good for them!

7/10

I don't really care about any of the stuff they announced, but I can appreciate that many would find it exciting.

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

Hapimeses said:
Rainbird said:

Totally fair stance to have. It was, in general, a dull affair. Although Kaz referencing Jack's hideous tie, and Jack mentioning the Ridge Racer moment in return made me laugh hard.

Yeah, that was brilliant.

It's actually funny, but I think Microsoft's conference was more exciting for me. I'm very excited about what Kinect can bring to the industry, and some of the things they showed for Kinect were almost mindboggling to me.

Sony's pressers always bore me, mostly due to the fact that Hirai and Tretton have zero charisma with public speaking. It was completely average, mostly brought down by a sluggish pace and dull presentation