By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Official 2011 E3 Microsoft Thread

Acevil said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
TAGGED! :D will be def checking this out.
New Halo/s and some kinect core games are what I'm expecting! BRING IT MS!

oh and Kingdoms Gameplay to put all rumors speculations to rest

Kingdom could be interesting, personally I want to know what they have for the non-kinect gamers. 

I'm n ot interested in kinect games BUT I'm interested to see the kinect Core games in action..should be interesting

but yeah Kingdoms could turn out to be something special

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Around the Network
M.U.G.E.N said:
Acevil said:
M.U.G.E.N said:

Kingdom could be interesting, personally I want to know what they have for the non-kinect gamers. 

I'm n ot interested in kinect games BUT I'm interested to see the kinect Core games in action..should be interesting

They could announce a Kinect+Controller combination, which would make it interesting device to me. Given it will still be on the costly side. 

Acevil said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
Acevil said:
M.U.G.E.N said:

They could announce a Kinect+Controller combination, which would make it interesting device to me. Given it will still be on the costly side. 

yeah for core I think the combo method is the way to go. Been hearing rumors about ghost recon hybrid gameplay for the 360/kinect. If done right should be awesome

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Bump.

MS conference is first. I think we will be surprised by the amount of content MS will bring to the 360. I really need a 360.

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)
themanwithnoname said:
I'd really like that Halo remake considering I don't actually own a copy and it has some of the best maps of the series. Not to mention the awesome campaign of course.

A halo remake would sell like hot cakes and would probably push the sale of more 360s 

Around the Network
psrock said:
Bump.

MS conference is first. I think we will be surprised by the amount of content MS will bring to the 360. I really need a 360.

That's my guess as well. I hope they have enough to convince me that I need Kinect.

Rainbird said:
psrock said:
Bump.

That's my guess as well. I hope they have enough to convince me that I need Kinect.

i expect 60% of those content to be Kinect related.

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)

I want to watch this live but something tells me i'll have to work :(

psrock said:
Rainbird said:
psrock said:
Bump.

i expect 60% of those content to be Kinect related.

I wouldn't be surprised if it was more. The question is it will be good enough. But Child of Eden is already a big point in favor of Kinect, so I probably won't need that much pushing...

Tomorrow is going to be a fun day for sure! I can't wait to see all the Better with Kinect series.