By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Official 2011 E3 Microsoft Thread

D-Joe said:

ok guys i think don't we need to care kotaku list anymore

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=432616&page=3

"Are you absolutely kidding me. I made a thread with that SAME LIST on 4chan's /v/ some hours ago. Holy crap, I lost some respect for Kotaku."

fantastic news!

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Around the Network

Tagged for later. 8 more hours to go!

Tagging this for the conference.

When you guys think of core kinect title what do you mean?

Is there a way to create a noon rail shooter game for example?

What would you consider a good core games? Not so much the name, but the actual gameplay.

www.jamesvandermemes.com

marciosmg said:

What would you consider a good core games? Not so much the name, but the actual gameplay.

Well, Ghost Recon is rumored to use Kinect, so doing hand gestures and voice commands to control your squad would be pretty awesome if done right.

Other than that, I don't really know, but I think developers have good enough ideas to surprise us all.

Rainbird said:
marciosmg said:

Well, Ghost Recon is rumored to use Kinect, so doing hand gestures and voice commands to control your squad would be pretty awesome if done right.

Other than that, I don't really know, but I think developers have good enough ideas to surprise us all.

I dont know. Saw the Star Wars kinect comercial and taught it was atrocious. Like really really awful.(http://www.gametrailers.com/video/e3-2011-kinect-star/714757)

But thats me.

www.jamesvandermemes.com

Around the Network
marciosmg said:
Rainbird said:
marciosmg said:

I dont know. Saw the Star Wars kinect comercial and taught it was atrocious. Like really really awful.(http://www.gametrailers.com/video/e3-2011-kinect-star/714757)

But thats me.

I didn't say it would all be good, one game can hardly set the standard for the entire Kinect library.

EDIT: "Wow, Lair looks like shit, all PS3 games must suck!". It doesn't work that way.

Rainbird said:
marciosmg said:
Rainbird said:
marciosmg said:

But thats me.

I didn't say it would all be good, one game can hardly set the standard for the entire Kinect library.

EDIT: "Wow, Lair looks like shit, all PS3 games must suck!". It doesn't work that way.

Agreed, but thats not what Im saying.

I dont see how a Kinect game can be made appealing to core gamers.

Thats why I asked here how do people see a core game Kinect. Cause I can think of it. You cant either, so I want to hear from someone else now.

www.jamesvandermemes.com

marciosmg said:
Rainbird said:
marciosmg said:

But thats me.

Thats why I asked here how do people see a core game Kinect. Cause I can think of it. You cant either, so I want to hear from someone else now.

I did, I gave you the example with Ghost Recon. I know it's a full on Kinect game, but it would still use Kinect to enhance gameplay.

And what you were saying with Star Wars Kinect is "One core Kinect game we haven't played doesn't seem to do very well with it controls. I don't see how anyone can possibly do better than that.".

I think you're getting ahead of yourself here.

Rainbird said:
marciosmg said:
Rainbird said:
marciosmg said:

But thats me.

I did, I gave you the example with Ghost Recon. I know it's a full on Kinect game, but it would still use Kinect to enhance gameplay.

And what you were saying with Star Wars Kinect is "One core Kinect game we haven't played doesn't seem to do very well with it controls. I don't see how anyone can possibly do better than that.".

I think you're getting ahead of yourself here.

Maybe, but that Ghost Recon one would also be rail shooter like I said.

Can there be one without that?

www.jamesvandermemes.com

The party is about to start in 4 hours (I think).