By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Official 2011 E3 Microsoft Thread

That disney game is going to make a killing.

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)
Around the Network
psrock said:

Yeah, MS have picked the right properties to work with to sell to casuals. I can't think of anything else big other than those 3 ...

Seece said:
psrock said:

Yeah, MS have picked the right properties to work with to sell to casuals. I can't think of anything else big other than those 3 ...

MS has picked up excacly were the Wii ended. They have found the formula to sell games, and they going for it. 

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)
Seece said:
psrock said:

Do you think it has Mario Kart potiential?

Acevil said:
Seece said:
psrock said:

If Kinect came first, in its current state, and Wii now, Kinect would have been bigger than the Wii.

But Wii has dampened Kinect for the Casuals, so no I don't think Mario Kart potential lol, but I reckon all 3 will ship over 3 mil each. We'll see, that could fall flat on its face for me ..

Around the Network
Seece said:
Acevil said:
Seece said:
psrock said:

If Kinect came first, in its current state, and Wii now, Kinect would have been bigger than the Wii.

But Wii has dampened Kinect for the Casuals, so no I don't think Mario Kart potential lol, but I reckon all 3 will ship over 3 mil each. We'll see, that could fall flat on its face for me ..

Honestly I see one bombing in potiential (not an actual bomb), and the other two doing really well. So one game will be 1 million, and the other two 3 million+ (numbers above 3 million).

Why is everyone typing in italics?

EDIT: Why am I typing in italics 0_o

hey guys kotaku just posted an article saying they heard about the line up of games for the ms conference

http://kotaku.com/5808775/here-are-microsofts-e3-games

I won't put the list itself here in case someone wants to avoid reading it

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

That's a sort-of impressive list, could have been better.

Disconnect and self destruct, one bullet a time.

ok guys i think don't we need to care kotaku list anymore

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=432616&page=3

"Are you absolutely kidding me. I made a thread with that SAME LIST on 4chan's /v/ some hours ago. Holy crap, I lost some respect for Kotaku."