By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Official 2011 E3 Microsoft Thread

marciosmg said:
Rainbird said:

I did, I gave you the example with Ghost Recon. I know it's a full on Kinect game, but it would still use Kinect to enhance gameplay.

And what you were saying with Star Wars Kinect is "One core Kinect game we haven't played doesn't seem to do very well with it controls. I don't see how anyone can possibly do better than that.".

I think you're getting ahead of yourself here.

Maybe, but that Ghost Recon one would also be rail shooter like I said.

Can there be one without that?

Why would it be on rails? You would have a controller for most of the controls, and you can have squad commands through Kinect.

Around the Network

@Rainbird
He still think the rumor list is true
look at my above post bro

D-Joe said:
@Rainbird
He still think the rumor list is true
look at my above post bro

Ah ok. Didnt see that. Thanks.

@Rainbird - But you dont need Kinect for that. Didnt Tom Clancy End War had voice command on both consoles?

www.jamesvandermemes.com

marciosmg said:

@Rainbird - But you dont need Kinect for that. Didnt Tom Clancy End War had voice command on both consoles?

That doesn't cover hand gestures though. A core Kinect game could just as easily be a game enhanced with Kinect controls, rather than a game exclusive to Kinect in my mind. I expect Microsoft to show core Kinect games that are exclusive to Kinect, but I don't really know what to expect in that regard.

2 and a half hours to go!

Around the Network

Gonna see it live!!!

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Good morning, sorry to those who have been up all night I need some coffe.

trasharmdsister12 said:
yo_john117 said:
2 and a half hours to go!

I thought the MS conference was at 9:30 PDT? Or are you counting down to the start of E3 overall?

I dun know 'bout you, but it's three hours till it's startin' from where I'm sittin'.

3 Hours to go

I want hardcore Kinect games, hardcore games, games...

Just, gimme proper games this year at E3 MS and you'll have a winner on your hands

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.