By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Square Enix’s E3 2011 lineup

god damn i miss the Square of PS1 era and SNES, Hell PS2 era was way better

Around the Network
darthdevidem01 said:
Boutros said:

They probably keep Versus and Agito for TGS.

LOLOLOLOLOL

Type-0 which was Agito is releasing in Summer in Japan....they won';t have it at TGS

Technically this should've been its LAST E3.

I am hoping for a surprise NGP port announcement!

That's why I said TGS.  *whistles*

Versus WILL be there...

At the MS conference.

Soriku said:

No Versus, no KH 3D, no Type-0?

Whatever SE.

This a million times.

Although I'm very looking forward to FF XIII-2, Deus Ex Human Revolution and maybe Tomb Raider, Versus XIII, KH 3D and Type-0 are far bigger priorities for me...

Well guess I've gotta wait till TGS 2011 then...

Am I the only one who finds it hilarious that the source is Nintendo so they can just state the one 3DS game?

Around the Network

Wow what a bad list... getting worse by the year it seems... miss the old Square.

who could have thought that Squaresoft  and Enix together could turn into this crap we see today.

If it isn't turnbased it isn't worth playing   (mostly)

And shepherds we shall be,

For Thee, my Lord, for Thee. Power hath descended forth from Thy hand, That our feet may swiftly carry out Thy command. So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be. In Nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritūs Sancti. -----The Boondock Saints

With how much it has been delayed im assuming that they have already started porting it over to the 360 and will come out in 2012 for both consoles. Maybe they even started porting it over to Project Cafe. All we can do is speculate no point in worrying about it becasue in the end it will be a good game. 

axumblade said:

I think the lineup is great considering E3 is more focused on western releases than japanese releases.

Dead Island is an action/rpg? News to me.

From what I've seen it's a first person sandbox game. But Action/RPG isn't too far off either.

It has pretty much everything in it. Quests/leveling up, driving, guns, lot's of melee weapons, survival, free-roaming.

They look like they are westernizing...
Is that a good thing?
also, where is Batman AC?

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth." -My good friend Mark Aurelius

Incredible lineup. Only Square-Enix can produce a masterful lineup like this. Looking forward to Deus Ex and Final Fantasy XIII-2