By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Which game will you buy Call of Duty MW3 or Battlefield 3?

toadslayer72 said:

MW3 on 360. Afaik BF3 does not have FFA and this is all I really play online. If I find out that I'm wrong then I may also get BF3 for the 360.

Being a squad-based shooter, I highly doubt there will be a FFA mode. The closest you might find is a squad team deathmatch. It's basically your three squad members and you vs three other squads (16 players total, counting your squad).

Around the Network

Both...but I'm not sure for which console yet.  It most likely will be for the 360.

BF3 for PS3 

MW3 360 - more friends & bigger online population (sales history)

BF3 as I want Quality not shit. Then ofcourse i will buy UNCHARTED3 too!!!!!!!

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=130023&page=1# Official Playstation Vita Thread! Come in and join!!!

Around the Network

Both for Sure!!!

I'm a fan of both franchises and both games will provide me with the entertainment I want from each game.

Battlefield 3: One of the Best Teambased Multiplayer gameplay

Modern Warfare 3: Online Split Screen to play with friends and brother.

both but im quite upset that BF3 gets relesed 1 day after UC3 now i wont know witch one to play ( -_-)

BF3 for PC first, then MW3 for PS3

Chevinator123 said:

both but im quite upset that BF3 gets relesed 1 day after UC3 now i wont know witch one to play ( -_-)

Really?

Looks like BF3 gets pushed back until it goes on sale through Steam or I'm fully done with UC3. MW3 gets pushed back even further. 

Wow surpirised that people are getting MW3 and BF3 for the PS3 rather than the 360. I thought more people would prefer the 360 version. Anyways I am most likely going to get both along with Uncharted 3. So...

Modern Warfare 3-PS3

Battlefield 3- 360

Uncharted 3- PS3.

Already preoderd MW3 for PS3 I will soon preoder BF3 and Uncharted 3