By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Which game will you buy Call of Duty MW3 or Battlefield 3?

Zlejedi said:

I tried Cod 1 it was average, i tried Cod 5 it was shit, I tried MW2 it was shit somehow i don't see any chances for another Cod to be better.

That's pretty remarkable that you just happen to pick the call of duty's which weren't that good.. -_-"

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

Around the Network
NiKKoM said:
Zlejedi said:

I tried Cod 1 it was average, i tried Cod 5 it was shit, I tried MW2 it was shit somehow i don't see any chances for another Cod to be better.

That's pretty remarkable that you just happen to pick the call of duty's which weren't that good.. -_-"

Not my fault activision decided to make free steam weekend gameplay of MW2 instead of MW1 :D Or that a friend had a copy of CoD 1 on Lan party that we used as a break from counter strike/Q3 (but we returned quickly )

PROUD MEMBER OF THE PSP RPG FAN CLUB

huaxiong90 said:
brendude13 said:
huaxiong90 said:
brendude13 said:

I find that for most games PSN and XBL are filled with mature and respectful people.

Call of Duty MW2 on XBL on the otherhand is THE most infuriating online experience imaginable.

Maybe you should play MGO, Gears of War, and Halo then.

Why, are they worse?

Hmm...I wouldn't say more immature, but they're annoying in their own way.

It's a shame too, since I love MGO's concept.

I never really played MGO, as much as I loved MGS4 I just couldn't be bothered with all the updates and extra account making etc.

The problem is, I'm actually good at MW2, I suck at all the others, if a camper takes me down when I'm on a roll then I'm more likely to rage quit and send him abusive messages.

I will not be getting COD. I just dont like the mechanics of the game. I will get BF3 on console if it has split screen, i hope it does. If not I will get it on pc (hopefully it will support controllers)

MW3 for PS3 easy.

I'm not fan of the Battlefield series.

Edit - I will pick Uncharted 3 before both.

Around the Network

BF3 for PS3 and PC.

KungKras said:
wfz said:
KungKras said:

None.

Unless Battlefield stops trying to be a CoD ripoff.

Saying Battlefield looks like a CoD ripoff is only admitting you know very little about Battlefield. But considering you don't plan on getting either, I'm assuming you don't like FPS games much, so I understand why you'd know very little about them.

And what I see today is DICE trying to go after the inferior game by adopting parts of it. Just look at the Battlefield 3 gameplay footage. They haven't even shown multiplayer, and they are doing that 'cinematic experience' bullcrap. All I see so far when looking at BF3 is CoD 6.

Oh, and I may not be the biggest FPS player, but it is one of my favourite ganres.

Why do you even care about the single player?

Military shooters are all about multiplayer. Just ignore the single player trailers and be happy that marketing-wise EA/DICE can compete with Activision (and whoever makes COD).

I was about to vomit when I played Bad Company 2 single player but I've put 200 wonderful hours (mostly) into the multiplayer.