By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Which game will you buy Call of Duty MW3 or Battlefield 3?

Which game will you buy Call of Duty MW3 or Battlefield 3? MW3 and BF3 look like the 2 biggest game this holiday season. It is pretty likely MW3 will outsell BF3 by a mile but that doesn't stop me for asking this question. Which game will you buy and why? 

To start off MW3 and BF3 are both FPS and have a strong fanbase behind them. Modern Warfare 3 has a much bigger fanbase due to MW and MW2 but BF3's $100 million advertising campaign looks pretty promising and might turn things around. MW3 is coming out on November 8th and BF3 is supposed to come out either in Q3 or Q4 the relase date is still unknown.

I still don't know what game I will buy. But the one with the higher meta and better people reviews get's my money. What game will you buy

Around the Network

Both.. MW3 on a console and BF3 on the PC..

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

Both... on PS3 probably.

2012 - Top 3 [so far]

#1                                       #2                                      #3

Both on PS3.

BF3 on PS3

"I don't know what this Yamcha is, but it sounds just like Raditz."

Around the Network

Why do I have to decide now?  I'll wait for reviews...

twesterm said:

Why do I have to decide now?  I'll wait for reviews...

you must pick now. or i'll eat u -.-

Playstation All-Stars is one of the best games I've played this gen, and is the most fun I've had in a game this gen.

I'm getting BF3 (ps3) MW3 is going to be another average COD, the usual with some new tweaks and small changes.

Neither... my brother will probably buy one of those games for the PS3. I'm putting my money on Uncharted 3.

mw3 for console and bf3  probably for pc