Joel12345 said:
PullusPardus said:

Here is what i think about the trailer and there is sadly no good things

Pros

-

Cons

Explosions look like firecrackers

Guns sound like BB Guns

it looks exactly like MW2 and almost all the "Story" bits look reused from older games (rappel scene is exactly the same, the flying car overhead is the same, the chopper shooting at glass is the same ....ect)

the narrator sounds like an american weebo, someone that has no relations to war or anything for that matter.

the bottomline is that the creators probably haven't done a single type of research on war , or hired a guy with a decent voice or made an effort about the scenary  (for example that england scene is just plain wrong, they just made a generic street and added big ben in it) they also haven't made any effort to make it feel like a "Modern Warfare" , but who cares people are going to buy it right?

i'm sorry i'm usually am not in the "DIZ GAME SUX BECUZ ITS POPULARZZ" geek wagon, (hey i like Angry Birds) , but this just looks plain shit,

Wow dude you need to go see a doctor something is wrong with you.

MW3 beats everygame this November.

and why's that?

i've talked about what i disliked , can you tell me what you find so great about it?

My normal used copy is mine asap. Looking sexy for once about time.

How can you be so sure. Are you psychic or  are trying to say your opinion is of higher worth then his therefore its fact lol Everyone has their own opinion even if i happen to agree with his point because it looks like a copy paste of the two latest COD games with slightly enhanced graphics. 

My main issue with that trailer is that London underground segment, that is not what a tube tunnel looks like, that might be what a NY subway tunnel looks like (according to most games...) but I can tell you for sure, that the vast majority of the tube network is made up of individual tunnels, and it is too dark to see anything anyway...

Rant over, I will probably get this, but it is not at the top of my list at all. The real question is whether I get this or Battlefield 3 and the answer of course is both. Having said that, I probably won't get either at launch, assuming they have November launches, as Uncharted 3 and Assassin's Creed II Part 3 take priority

Around the Network
A Bad Clown said:

Blow up France= Day one purhase

It's like Kim Jong Il and Mahmoud Ahmadinejad designed this game!

You're a Clown!

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

trailer made this game seem mildly interesting. Mildly interesting is not enough considering the other games coming out this fall. Facepalm knowing that it will outsell most of the other games coming out this fall combined. I bash call of duty a lot, but truely its just the gamers' opinions. These games continue to sell ridiculous amounts every year so they must have a lot of appeal to a lot of people.

Not high priority, but I will probably get it on PC at some point.

Rockstar: Announce Bully 2 already and make gamers proud!

Kojima: Come out with Project S already!

Look's just like all of the other ones.

PullusPardus said:
Joel12345 said:
PullusPardus said:

Here is what i think about the trailer and there is sadly no good things

Pros

-

Cons

Explosions look like firecrackers

Guns sound like BB Guns

it looks exactly like MW2 and almost all the "Story" bits look reused from older games (rappel scene is exactly the same, the flying car overhead is the same, the chopper shooting at glass is the same ....ect)

the narrator sounds like an american weebo, someone that has no relations to war or anything for that matter.

the bottomline is that the creators probably haven't done a single type of research on war , or hired a guy with a decent voice or made an effort about the scenary  (for example that england scene is just plain wrong, they just made a generic street and added big ben in it) they also haven't made any effort to make it feel like a "Modern Warfare" , but who cares people are going to buy it right?

i'm sorry i'm usually am not in the "DIZ GAME SUX BECUZ ITS POPULARZZ" geek wagon, (hey i like Angry Birds) , but this just looks plain shit,

Wow dude you need to go see a doctor something is wrong with you.

MW3 beats everygame this November.

and why's that?

i've talked about what i disliked , can you tell me what you find so great about it?

I was just messing with you,now that I play it the silenced weapons sound like skittles hitting the ground (Black Ops).

I'm not really to into the whole COD thing I play the games with friends and such.

I have a friend who calls me to play with him I don't want to play(I'm playing Mortal Kombat)he keeps calling and calling wow its so annoying   :/