By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Modern Warfare 3 Gameplay Leaked

That looks....fun!

Around the Network

Infinity Ward has always been my favorite COD developer. Treyarch sucks. They just take out the stuff that people didn't like in IW games and call it a day. And I know that Raven and Sledgehammer are helping on it too, but oh well.

VetteDude said:

Infinity Ward has always been my favorite COD developer. Treyarch sucks. They just take out the stuff that people didn't like in IW games and call it a day. And I know that Raven and Sledgehammer are helping on it too, but oh well.

No they don't

Yeah they do . Any developer who thinks infinite respawning enemies is awesome to have in the game with aim bots Ai when they are on veteran difficulty with  poorly designed levels with no cover and no cover sytems equals bad developer. It seems that having infinite of something is treyarch  trademark. In WAW he had enemies having infinite grenades making hiding behing cover pointless . Now tell me how is that a good game and how he doesn't suck based on that

dane007 said:

Yeah they do . Any developer who thinks infinite respawning enemies is awesome to have in the game with aim bots Ai when they are on veteran difficulty with  poorly designed levels with no cover and no cover sytems equals bad developer. It seems that having infinite of something is treyarch  trademark. In WAW he had enemies having infinite grenades making hiding behing cover pointless . Now tell me how is that a good game and how he doesn't suck based on that

I don't give 2 shits about WAW but Black Ops is better then MW2 by quite a lot for MP and about the same for campaign...also your forgeting the first MW had infinite respawning enemies, and theres no cover system in any COD's 

Around the Network

NO

yeah i know COD4 had infinite respawn and thats was the worst part of the game. At least inifinity ward listened and removed it when they made MW2. If treyarch actually listens to us gamers then he would have not put infinite respawning enemies.  I still prefer MW2 story as it keeps your andrelanine pumping from start to end. It has the whole hollywood overtop type unlikely scenario action scenes. Don't play online on any cod titles as its pretty much similar Killzone multiplayer which i find very boring lol. Yeah i know COD has never had any cover systems but if you are going to implement infiite respawning enemies then at least design a level where you can take cover .  

Like I said,

I intend to finish off the war that started in COD4.

I'm getting MW3

Here is what i think about the trailer and there is sadly no good things

Pros

-

Cons

Explosions look like firecrackers

Guns sound like BB Guns

it looks exactly like MW2 and almost all the "Story" bits look reused from older games (rappel scene is exactly the same, the flying car overhead is the same, the chopper shooting at glass is the same ....ect)

the narrator sounds like an american weebo, someone that has no relations to war or anything for that matter.

the bottomline is that the creators probably haven't done a single type of research on war , or hired a guy with a decent voice or made an effort about the scenary  (for example that england scene is just plain wrong, they just made a generic street and added big ben in it) they also haven't made any effort to make it feel like a "Modern Warfare" , but who cares people are going to buy it right?

i'm sorry i'm usually am not in the "DIZ GAME SUX BECUZ ITS POPULARZZ" geek wagon, (hey i like Angry Birds) , but this just looks plain shit,

PullusPardus said:

Here is what i think about the trailer and there is sadly no good things

Pros

-

Cons

Explosions look like firecrackers

Guns sound like BB Guns

it looks exactly like MW2 and almost all the "Story" bits look reused from older games (rappel scene is exactly the same, the flying car overhead is the same, the chopper shooting at glass is the same ....ect)

the narrator sounds like an american weebo, someone that has no relations to war or anything for that matter.

the bottomline is that the creators probably haven't done a single type of research on war , or hired a guy with a decent voice or made an effort about the scenary  (for example that england scene is just plain wrong, they just made a generic street and added big ben in it) they also haven't made any effort to make it feel like a "Modern Warfare" , but who cares people are going to buy it right?

i'm sorry i'm usually am not in the "DIZ GAME SUX BECUZ ITS POPULARZZ" geek wagon, (hey i like Angry Birds) , but this just looks plain shit,

Wow dude you need to go see a doctor something is wrong with you.

MW3 beats everygame this November.