By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Why 3DS Cafe doom threads are getting lame

I haven't seen any Café doom threads, have I just missed them or is the OP exaggerating?

Links?

Around the Network
JayWood2010 said:
Euphoria14 said:
JayWood2010 said:

Not going to lie PS3 fans(****) are the worst of all fan****.  They are whiny, completely bias, and everything has to do with graphics.   Graphics doesn't make a game as Killzone has defitely proved, yet no sony person will actually admit.  I own a PS3 and love it, but I also own a 360 and still haven't found a better series than Gears.  As for nintendo they have tons of First party games.  

I have found Nintendo, Sega and Microsoft fanboys to be just as whiny, completely bias and worrying about graphics just as much as Sony fanboys.

Whining, bias and graphics whoring isn't isolated to just Sony fanboys. That is just the garbage everyone, including the media wants you to believe. Funny thing though is that they are bitching and whining about someone else bitching and whining.

Like I said, it goes full circle.

I disagree.  I have seen Microsoft fans be bias towards games, acting like Xbox is the only stuff there is.  Honestly Sega?  When do you hear anything from sega?  I hardly ever hear anything from nintendo.  Sure they like there games but i hardly ever hear them bashing on other consoles.  This site is becoming a joke because all of the sony fans.  Its ridiculous.   

You must have not been around before this generation.

That is why I mentioned Sega fanboys.

Anyways the Sony fans are not the ones making doom threads, it is more Nintendo fans than anything else and I see everyone but Sony fans bitching and moaning right now. 

If anything Sony fanboys annoy me with threads about Lady Gaga album sales.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

padib said:
patapon said:

Okay, dig up 6 more 'Nintendo is doomed' threads by sony fans

For the record, I mentioned doom threads and posts, safe for the thread's title. I don't want to boo hoo, as I've said before it was basic irritatation. And I do think the PS3 bullshit went on for too long also, I'm not a dishonest person. Do you want me to dig that out too? I'm sure it'll be just as hard for me.

*Grabs a shovel annoyingly, pInches nose, starts digging...

1 The largest turd of all: http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=128763&page=7#2

2 uggh, how do you search the forum by keywords? I just spent an hour looking for a thread I actually remember being retarded.

Other than that, this is pointless. I'm done finger-pointing. I can recall at least 3 threads I've viewed or participated in that were or that contained posts that were blatantly anti-Nintendo, I just don't have the links off hand. It's one thing to be honest about why you don't like a product/company. It's another to just bash for the sake of bashing, no matter the reason, existent or not. My point is not to single anyone out, I just want it to stop in general, is that too much to ask for? The thread 1 above is enough to say it's annoying, just 1 is enough. If my last thread got locked after 1 time, why not such as those?

That is an IGN article. It is posted all over, not just here at VGChartz by the evil Sony fans. 

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

patapon said:
padib said:
patapon said:

You are incorrect. Actually most, if not all, of the "Nintendo = doomed!?!" related threads have been made by Nintendo fans. But keep up with your victimization complex... It suits you.

Some evidence:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=127951&page=1

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=123467

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=120653

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=117119

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=127153&page=2

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=127438

LOL even Carl, the filthy Microsoft fanboy that he is, currently has a POSITIVE 3ds thread going in the hot topics section!!! :O

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=128890&page=2#2

I've gone over that one before bud. I've even had personal discussions with some of them (went a little farther than you did on that one). Those people have valid points. Most of those "fans" are either really Nintendo fans with reasonable arguments, like axt113, or phoney fans (believe it or not they exist), or just anti-Nintendo. I'm more referring to topics like this:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=128763&page=1

It's not victimization, it's total annoyance. After two months of it, I got sick. Indulge me, you and your 3,248 posts.

Well, I don't need all 3,248 to tell you that your little shuffle into this discussion was completely wrong. All I need is one. And it's the one you responded to...

And I find it hi-larious that one thread translates into "ZOMG, TEH SONY FANZ POST ALL THE NINTENDO DOMED NEWZZZ... Z!!!"

What your speaking about though, I can understand. I remember when I first started to look at Internet gaming news, the ps3 was the fucking Hindenburg, or so people thought. This was just before the slim launch mind you and the wii and 360 were having their way with the tripplz. I remember how much the sony crowed mobilized. It was like a fucking jihad! It could even be seen on this site. And the source of all this silly plastic worshiping hostility stemmed from the feeling of doomz that various threads and articles created, most of which were posted and subsequently circle jerked by sony fans (interesting parallel).

Basically you shouldn't be so upset because some of your Nintendo brotherin posted some article about the 3ds not doing so hot... or even making statements like the first like I provided in my previous post. You shouldn't be so annoyed...

lol this exactly.... i've only ever seen that one negative thread from a sony fan... other wise i've seen several from nintendo fans

edit : @op furthermore it looks like you've posted negativity about the 3ds yourself

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=128896&page=1

padib said:
Euphoria14 said:
padib said:
patapon said:

For the record, I mentioned doom threads and posts, safe for the thread's title. I don't want to boo hoo, as I've said before it was basic irritatation. And I do think the PS3 bullshit went on for too long also, I'm not a dishonest person. Do you want me to dig that out too? I'm sure it'll be just as hard for me.

1 The largest turd of all: http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=128763&page=7#2

2 uggh, how do you search the forum by keywords? I just spent an hour looking for a thread I actually remember being retarded.

Other than that, this is pointless. I'm done finger-pointing. I can recall at least 3 threads I've viewed or participated in that were or that contained posts that were blatantly anti-Nintendo, I just don't have the links off hand. It's one thing to be honest about why you don't like a product/company. It's another to just bash for the sake of bashing, no matter the reason, existent or not. My point is not to single anyone out, I just want it to stop in general, is that too much to ask for? The thread 1 above is enough to say it's annoying, just 1 is enough. If my last thread got locked after 1 time, why not such as those?

That is an IGN article. It is posted all over, not just here at VGChartz by the evil Sony fans. 

1st of all the thread is against forum rules. You're not just supposed to copy-paste an article online. If you link to another article, you're supposed to add value by providing your point of view on it, and initiating discussion. It's even worse when such a thread is intended to troll. Second of all, it really has no point but to makes owners feel bad about their purchases, which is junk because an informed consumer should know better. If it's posted all over, it shouldn't be posted here, because we have the better community, with less evil Sony fans, and more rational Sony fans. At least that's what I hope to believe.

There's absolutely nothing wrong with being a Sony fan. But being blatantly anti-Nintendo is being a different animal altogether. What mostly comes out of such mindsets are tacky catch-phrases negative to Nintendo. It's purely annoying in a community where we have fans of all consoles and developers, many of more than one.

No matter how much you complain about it nothing is going to change. Anywhere you go you will have people saying they dislike the Wii, think 360 only sells in the US, PS3 is doomed, 3DS is doomed, Sony fans are the worst, Nintendo fans are elitists, 360 fans think US = World, PSP is dead outside of Japan, etc...

Best thing to do is just play your games and don't let all this stuff bother you. Honestly, you should just avoid those threads. If you can't then you probably just avoid gaming forums altogether because this kind of stuff is everywhere. 

I've learned to pretty much ignore it and you should do yourself a favor and ignore it too. I am a much happier gamer when I focus on just the games.

When I began worrying about sales I became a miserable gamer, worrying too much about sales and whether or not my console was selling better than the rest. I enjoyed gaming more when I didn't give a shit.

Currently playing:

Around the Network
Euphoria14 said:

. . .

Want my advice? Stop letting stuff like this bother you.

Listen to this wise man

o_O.Q said:

edit : @op furthermore it looks like you've posted negativity about the 3ds yourself

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=128896&page=1

Teh sony fanboies strike again!!!

While i admit the 3DS doom threads are getting riduculous, but it is mostly from Ninty fans as people have said. Me personally i dont think its doomed at all. Its a damn Ninty portable for the love of god they never fail. I know ill be getting one myself.

Only reason 3DS has been having a bad launch is because people are wary about the 3d screen affecting their eyes.  People will settle down and start buying more soon.  Its brand new technology so its completely normal for people to hesitate.  NGP won't be out for awhile yet and by the time they do the production quality will probably go way up making the problem even smaller.  Unlike Microsoft and Sony, Nintendo actually does fix things and has concern for their customers.  Things like the Red Ring of Death and the 7 day delay before Sony told people about the PSN hacking don't happen with Nintendo. 

padib said:
Euphoria14 said:
padib said:
patapon said:

1st of all the thread is against forum rules. You're not just supposed to copy-paste an article online. If you link to another article, you're supposed to add value by providing your point of view on it, and initiating discussion. It's even worse when such a thread is intended to troll. Second of all, it really has no point but to makes owners feel bad about their purchases, which is junk because an informed consumer should know better. If it's posted all over, it shouldn't be posted here, because we have the better community, with less evil Sony fans, and more rational Sony fans. At least that's what I hope to believe.

There's absolutely nothing wrong with being a Sony fan. But being blatantly anti-Nintendo is being a different animal altogether. What mostly comes out of such mindsets are tacky catch-phrases negative to Nintendo. It's purely annoying in a community where we have fans of all consoles and developers, many of more than one.

This is where you have it all wrong. That isn't even a negative article. The writer is a DS fangirl who is disapointed with the launch titles and is hoping for more in the future. Read the article before you judge bro. I never intended to troll, rather to share. I could give two shits about the 3ds, we all know the launch sucks (like EVERY other launch in existance) but we don't know is if it will get better games. No one does. Being anti anything is just plain stupid. Thats what your problem is, you think people are anti whatever but really the truth is that people are just going for the games, whatever system it is on.