By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - STAR OCEAN TRAILER...PS3 EXCLUSIVE!!!

Hmm registered but can't find any info about SOIV, or I must be looking wrong.... as usual.

Edit: I see it, if you enter member points you'll get to see the SOIV trailer... that's all. Well already saw that one *sigh*.

PLAYSTATION®3 is the future.....NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

Supporter of PlayStation and Nintendo

Around the Network

Star Ocean? Meh... Wake me up when FFXIII or White Knight Story arrives!

“In the entertainment business, there are only heaven and hell, and nothing in between and as soon as our customers bore of our products, we will crash.”  Hiroshi Yamauchi

TAG:  Like a Yamauchi pimp slap delivered by Il Maelstrom; serving it up with style.

Soriku was wrong.

mM

I'm the only that find this teaser pretty lame ?

“In the entertainment business, there are only heaven and hell, and nothing in between and as soon as our customers bore of our products, we will crash.”  Hiroshi Yamauchi

TAG:  Like a Yamauchi pimp slap delivered by Il Maelstrom; serving it up with style.

Around the Network

Its CGI or in game?

mM

exclusivity or not this kind of game will help to sell ps3 and not XBOX 360.

Square enix never did game for microsoft, and I think it will never happen

celine said:
I'm the only that find this teaser pretty lame ?

Yes.

I will wait until Square and Tri Ace announce what platform that it is for. That teaser was just a CGI movie and any of the current gen platforms can display it.

If Nintendo is successful at the moment, it’s because they are good, and I cannot blame them for that. What we should do is try to be just as good.----Laurent Benadiba

Cool .... Im not shure how much will this help the console , but many people will be glad that SO4 is comming :)

Vote the Mayor for Mayor!