By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - STAR OCEAN TRAILER...PS3 EXCLUSIVE!!!

leo-j said:
I completely ignored that squre had 4 Franchises

kingdom hearts
dragon quest
Final fantasy

STAR OCEAN(Ive never heard of it, but according to IGN its a AAA series will look into it).

add mana, saga, and from mission to the S-E franchises 

Around the Network
Sorrow880 said:
*~Onna76~* said:
Sorrow880 said:
leo-j said:
CGI= real time for ps3 remeber killzone 2?

I hope so Leo-j....this is a game to be excited about!

After FFXIII & Versus,

White Knight Story & Steambot Chronicles 2 were my most anticipated RPG's for the ps3 announced....those two have both been VAULTED by Star Ocean 4

Now if we can just get some Dark Cloud, Valkyrie Profile, KH, Team ICO, etc. announcements.

I was scared by the lack of RPG's...now I have the ps3 rpgs, Lost Odyssey for 360, & Dragon Quest for Wii...next couple years are shaping up beautifully!!!

Dark Cloud 3, Valkyrie Profile 3? Plus Star Ocean IV announcement and you see someone faint overhere.

I do hope you mean Dragon Quest IX for the DS and not DQS for the WII. Rent that first, is my advice.

Lol, I'll be fainting if those announcements come too...Why not DQS for the Wii?  Is it suppose to be bad?  I haven't really heard much about it yet...I don't own a wii---I've been waiting for more RPG's to come out on it first (and they're kinda hard to find!)  Anyhow, I just assumed it would be good.

I have a JP WII for instance and played DQS and... it sucks. If you like real RPG games you'll be highly disappointed as a real RPG fan. You finish the game in say 6-10 hours.

PLAYSTATION®3 is the future.....NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

Supporter of PlayStation and Nintendo

I'll say exactly what I said in the other SO4 trailer thread:

*screams*

Tag - "No trolling on my watch!"

Once they start cranking out JRPGs on the ps3 I expect the ps3 to recover nicely and especially in Japan. I just hope they release at least 2 AAA JRPGs in 08.

Some people in this thread need to eat a crow the size of the Empire State Building.

I'm looking at......oh I wont name names, I'll give you guys time to delete your posts.

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

Around the Network

Why all this fuss about SO4? Was SO3 really that good?

"Dr. Tenma, according to you, lives are equal. That's why I live today. But you must have realised it by now...the only thing people are equal in is death"---Johann Liebert (MONSTER)

"WAR is a racket. It always has been.

It is possibly the oldest, easily the most profitable, surely the most vicious. It is the only one international in scope. It is the only one in which the profits are reckoned in dollars and the losses in lives"---Maj. Gen. Smedley Butler

You get one gloating thread, Starcraft, not two. Careful, I'm ready to scratch.

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a324/Arkives/Disccopy.jpg%5B/IMG%5D">http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a324/Arkives/Disccopy.jpg%5B/IMG%5D">

Bodhesatva said:

Lol. Ok Im all done. Im just excited, thats all.

My humble apologies your modship.

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

naznatips said:
Everyone raise your hand if your surprised this is a PS3 exclusive... anyone? I didn't think so. Come on we know this will be a PS3 exclusive even without the confirmation.  It was confirmed for an HD system and the series gets much of its sales from Japan.  Not a fan of the SO series, but I know a lot of people were looking forward to this.

Wow.....

starcraft said:
Bodhesatva said:

Lol. Ok Im all done. Im just excited, thats all.

My humble apologies your modship.

Excited? For what? The game? Or the fact that it's on the 360 and you can say "I waz rite!! Itz not on PS3!!!"? It seems you want these games on the console just to say they are and aren't on the PS3. 

PSN: Lone_Canis_Lupus