By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - STAR OCEAN TRAILER...PS3 EXCLUSIVE!!!

Ok I can do that too :D

wii - lol no one cares
PS3 - FF XIII, Star ocean 4, KH3
360 - lol no one cares
DS- DQ
psp- Spin offs

mM
Around the Network
leo-j said:
Ok I can do that too :D

wii - lol no one cares
PS3 - FF XIII, Star ocean 4, KH3
360 - lol no one cares
DS- DQ
psp- Spin offs

leo-j that was clever XD

Nintendo & Sony Supporter

Best PS3 CommercialBest Wii Commercial
Soriku said:
*~Onna76~* said:
celine said:
I'm the only that find this teaser pretty lame ?

YES I got goosebumps all over my skin when I saw this... oh maybe its because I'm a SO fan and you're not

What? You say you found it's lame but then you say it's awesome? Lol.

Do you see "me" saying here somewhere that the trailer is lame  

PLAYSTATION®3 is the future.....NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

Supporter of PlayStation and Nintendo

Soriku said:
I don't think you guys understand the concept of main series.

Whatever.

I don't think you understand what rumors  are...

There is no official word about KH on the wii.  I don't care if it is or not but please wait for official announcements before you say KH III on wii.

Soriku said:
*~Onna76~* said:
Soriku said:
*~Onna76~* said:
celine said:
I'm the only that find this teaser pretty lame ?

YES I got goosebumps all over my skin when I saw this... oh maybe its because I'm a SO fan and you're not

What? You say you found it's lame but then you say it's awesome? Lol.

Do you see "me" saying here somewhere that the trailer is lame

Oh, wait, I misread your comment. My bad

Okay then 

PLAYSTATION®3 is the future.....NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

Supporter of PlayStation and Nintendo

Around the Network

KH3 exclusive on the Wii would be the worst thing ever.

KH spin offs for Wii and PS2.

KH3 for PS3 and MAYBE Xbox360. I want jaw dropping graphics for the sequel, the Wii will really kill the series for me if its exclusive.

So in this trailer there's some blue writing, a few ships blasting off, and a guy pressing a button. Yea I have apsolutely no idea what this game is about, nor is pressing a button impressive.

But nice CGI haha.

"nor is pressing a button impressive"

I LOL'ed :)

Zucas said:
So in this trailer there's some blue writing, a few ships blasting off, and a guy pressing a button. Yea I have apsolutely no idea what this game is about, nor is pressing a button impressive.

But nice CGI haha.

"Yea I have absolutely no idea what this game is about"............

Have you played any of the other Star Ocean games?  Particularly Star Ocean: Til the End of Time?

Wow....they're great...one of the top RPG franchises ever...not far behind FF & KH on "FUN Factor"....

Anyhow, picture a sci-fi/fantasy JRPG with good graphics, non-turn based combat, story driven, with world traveling much like Mass Effect, but more of a FF feel to it because it is a JRPG.  Many of the planets you travel to are not "technologically advanced" etc....some worlds may have a Medievel feel, some an Amazon or caveman feel, others a Star Wars feel, & others a Lord of the Rings Feel....great space/time travel RPG series.

It's usually a game that Fantasy freaks & Sci-fi freaks both can come to terms on and love.

Fairly popular in Japan...sold 400,000 copies its first week back in 04'

A MUST play for true RPG fans.

Well, I now only have access to a PS3 & 360...Plan on buying a wii soon (lol, if I can ever find one available!) but will probably wait until some of the major RPG's come out like Dragon Quest & Tales, etc.

Anyhow, I'm so far behind in games to play that I'm not in a huge hurry (lol, haven't even gotten a chance to finish God of War II yet!) 

CGI= real time for ps3 remeber killzone 2?

mM