By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Your dead. Now what will VG Chartz remember you by?

leatherhat said:

Nobody will remember me

Maybe this... but there will be at least one or two poor persons who won't forget my sexy Tingle avatar and get an erection because of its existence.

Around the Network

Have any notable members actually 'died' in real life other than that sephoroth_sixaxis dude (Just couldn't shake the heroin)

Wagram said:

That I hate Microsoft and Nintendo. However that's not true at all.

i will always remember you by the town of Wagram that i have to cross to buy my games

“It appeared that there had even been demonstrations to thank Big Brother for raising the chocolate ration to twenty grams a week. And only yesterday, he reflected, it had been announced that the ration was to be reduced to twenty grams a week. Was it possible that they could swallow that, after only twenty-four hours? Yes, they swallowed it.”

- George Orwell, ‘1984’

Gilgamesh will be remembered for making a thread called "Your Dead", when it really should have been "You're Dead"

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence

Well, there was this one time where people thought Kinect would be called Wave, and I called it the Micro-Wave, because Microsoft Wave can be shortened to that, and everyone laughed.

Yeah, probably that.

Around the Network

for being the most interesting member on this site with everyone else being beneath me.

and me uncle died this morning

yep thats pretty much it

Nobody's perfect. I aint nobody!!!

Killzone 2. its not a fps. it a FIRST PERSON WAR SIMULATOR!!!! ..The true PLAYSTATION 3 launch date and market dominations is SEP 1st

That's one stupid thread O_o

For writing threads of incredibly inconsistent quality.

That is, if I'm remembered at all.  :( 

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

pbroy said:

Gilgamesh will be remembered for making a thread called "Your Dead", when it really should have been "You're Dead"

patapon said:

Have any notable members actually 'died' in real life other than that sephoroth_sixaxis dude (Just couldn't shake the heroin)

Your joking right?