By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Your dead. Now what will VG Chartz remember you by?

voty2000 said:

I'll be the ultra manly guy who is holding a shark and sporadically posts.  I need to catch a bigger shark for my next avatar, a few more weeks and they'll be inshore!!!!!!!!

Catching that bigger shark.....you may very well be the guy we're remembering in the near future.....

Around the Network
d21lewis said:
voty2000 said:

I'll be the ultra manly guy who is holding a shark and sporadically posts.  I need to catch a bigger shark for my next avatar, a few more weeks and they'll be inshore!!!!!!!!

Catching that bigger shark.....you may very well be the guy we're remembering in the near future.....

Don't worry, I wear gloves.

trasharmdsister12 said:
voty2000 said:

Don't worry, I wear gloves.

Ever consider investing in a cup?

My manhood must be free of hindrance no matter the cost.

For being a pretty balanced poster and huge Halo fan.

Oh yeah and apparently for being a massive 360 fanboy from the most hardcore Sony only fans.....which makes no sense at all.

well this is depressing

Around the Network
trasharmdsister12 said:
BenVTrigger said:

For being a pretty balanced poster and huge Halo fan.

Oh yeah and apparently for being a massive 360 fanboy from the most hardcore Sony only fans.....which makes no sense at all.

Why so defensive? You're such a 360 fanboy

haha I know probably shouldn't be so defensive, my bad 

99% of the Sony fans I'm great with cause I am too, but I still don't think Sony does everything right and express that and well......let's just say certain of the most extreme fans don't like that. lol

I'd be remembered more for my ludicrious threads and brash hyperbole than anything else.

Pixel Art can be fun.

the infamous 2 nut =D

Being purple...

Former something....

Probably for this topic.  Topic of that year apparently!

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=105438

...uhh...ill just put my favorite quote of all time here.

"Welcome to Pain, the second of three...You have dealt the first...now deal with me!!"