By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Your dead. Now what will VG Chartz remember you by?

If I were to die at a young age I'd rather die on a Motorsport Track. I'd be remembered fo sure.

Around the Network

i'll always be remembered, because i'm an ass and everyone has an ass.

Seece said:
Conegamer said:

I'm only 16! I don't wanna die!

*ahem*

I've only been here for 8 months, so I don't think people would really remember me that much, expect for maybe Seece. We've had many an argument in our breif time together, but I'd like to think he was doing it all to make me a better poster overall, and for that, I thank him. 

That and probably the fact I've never lost a bet, and maybe my Avatar. And all the shouting I got from people when I started for pulling them out of context and misinterpreting their text. Not naming names...but they were good times. 

Oh, finally, maybe that whole moderator scuffle I had back in February, which led to me getting another warning. Epic.

You're in a long line of people I've had 'argument's with, and none of that stuff is memorable, sorry but you try too hard.

OT: Probably for being the most prolific 360 fan here

I remember you for chasing away a lot of people. Especially people that think they are cuter than you are. Also showing other gaymers that you are better than them. But I will remember you the most for showing me your nipples. n__n

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence

Question, how do you start your own threads here in the forums?

AceOfCakez said:

Question, how do you start your own threads here in the forums?

you need to first post 100 times

as for me..i won't be remembered at all, i gotta start making friends and spread bad influence LOL

"I don't know what this Yamcha is, but it sounds just like Raditz."

Around the Network

No one will remember me because I dont even remember me