By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Your dead. Now what will VG Chartz remember you by?

d21lewis said:
pariz said:

They just won't.

This one's for you:

*hugs you*

Sorry man. When I saw your post I laughed so hard and felt so happy afterwards that I totally forgot to answer you.

By the way, every time I read your name I think about this guy:

Around the Network
Conegamer said:

I'm only 16! I don't wanna die!

*ahem*

I've only been here for 8 months, so I don't think people would really remember me that much, expect for maybe Seece. We've had many an argument in our breif time together, but I'd like to think he was doing it all to make me a better poster overall, and for that, I thank him. 

That and probably the fact I've never lost a bet, and maybe my Avatar. And all the shouting I got from people when I started for pulling them out of context and misinterpreting their text. Not naming names...but they were good times. 

Oh, finally, maybe that whole moderator scuffle I had back in February, which led to me getting another warning. Epic.

You're in a long line of people I've had 'argument's with, and none of that stuff is memorable, sorry but you try too hard.

OT: Probably for being the most prolific 360 fan here

Seece said:
Conegamer said:

*ahem*

I've only been here for 8 months, so I don't think people would really remember me that much, expect for maybe Seece. We've had many an argument in our breif time together, but I'd like to think he was doing it all to make me a better poster overall, and for that, I thank him. 

That and probably the fact I've never lost a bet, and maybe my Avatar. And all the shouting I got from people when I started for pulling them out of context and misinterpreting their text. Not naming names...but they were good times. 

Oh, finally, maybe that whole moderator scuffle I had back in February, which led to me getting another warning. Epic.

You're in a long line of people I've had 'argument's with, and none of that stuff is memorable, sorry but you try too hard.

No, I'm just certain it's impossible to please you, for the bolded reason

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Conegamer said:
Seece said:
Conegamer said:

*ahem*

That's got nothing to do with it, I love rol afterall.

Seece said:
Conegamer said:
Seece said:
Conegamer said:

*ahem*

That's got nothing to do with it, I love rol afterall.

...That's not what I meant. I meant that, since most people on the site are either Sony or Nintendo fanboys/girls, it's obvious that you'll have contradicting views. So that means the vast majority of people are at a disadvantage with you before they even start talking. I'm not saying it's a problem, but it's just something that should be pointed out. Having only a 360 and no other current-gen console will put you at an obvious disadvantage in many of the sites discussions, after all.

Around the Network
Conegamer said:

...That's not what I meant. I meant that, since most people on the site are either Sony or Nintendo fanboys/girls, it's obvious that you'll have contradicting views. So that means the vast majority of people are at a disadvantage with you before they even start talking. I'm not saying it's a problem, but it's just something that should be pointed out. Having only a 360 and no other current-gen console will put you at an obvious disadvantage in many of the sites discussions, after all.

No, not really, and you being a Nintendo fan has nothing to do with anything :-S

Seece said:
Conegamer said:

No, not really, and you being a Nintendo fan has nothing to do with anything :-S

Well, meh  

I dunno then. But I don't wanna have a massive argument in this otherwise...cheery (?) thread. 

I will be remembered as that awesome guy who brought joy, happiness and pleasure to a whole community from his very first post to his death surrounded by hot chicks and money. Future generations will weep my absense and I will become a new legendary icon worshipped to no end in VGC and later the whole world.

Or I won't be remembered at all, whatever.

No troll is too much for me to handle. I rehabilitate trolls, I train people. I am the Troll Whisperer.

trasharmdsister12 said:
Troll_Whisperer said:

I will be remembered as that awesome guy who brought joy, happiness and pleasure to a whole community from his very first post to his death surrounded by hot chicks and money. Future generations will weep my absense and I will become a new legendary icon worshipped to no end in VGC and later the whole world.

Or I won't be remembered at all, whatever.

You'll be remembered by me for taking my job and leaving me to tend to the captain's orders.

*From afar*

"Kif, I'm feeling the 'captain's itch'"

I'll get the powder, sir.

Lol. You can't just sit on your ass while someone also threatens you job, dude. Your level of awesomeness and joy-bringing just wasn't on par with mine.

No troll is too much for me to handle. I rehabilitate trolls, I train people. I am the Troll Whisperer.

Not sure. I have a few friends here that will [most likely] be sad. I did have a pretty awesome Valkyria Chronicles thread before the game came out and did a excessive amount of hyping for it. But anything outside of that is pretty much self pandering.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.