By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo Cafe - Leaked game list

z101 said:
TeddostheFireKing said:

Personally, I think this is total trash, the first party titles could possibly be real, but the third party software, no chance in hell, Epic would never develop an exclusive franchise on the Cafe, especially Gears, Mass Effect 3 on Cafe,

This is not an exclusive franchise but an Gears Triology-Box with all three Gears games. This sounds very not unlikely.

was the double negative intentional?

if so, I honestly don't see why Epic would release Gears onto Cafe, if they want to release a next generaton gears of war, then I'd expect them to stick with Microsoft and release it on the 720 with a prequel, and have the official Gears 4, about 5 years into the 720's life cycle (well that's what I'd think be best for the series, don't want to release it too many times all at once and exhaust the market)

on the 720 the same types of gamers who bought a 360 would buy it, and Microsoft would probably pay Epic a bit of cash to maintain exclusivity if Epic even suggested multiplaform titles

but if they want to appeal to more people playing Gears of War though, I think releasing all three would be a good idea, but why not just make it for the PS3/PS4/NGP/Cafe as well? (I don't include 3DS as I don't believe Epic is interested in it, same goes for PC, NGP is simply due to UE3 on NGP)

Around the Network

Nintendo might be moneyhatting tonnes of developers - you never know

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

LordTheNightKnight said:
TruckOSaurus said:

God I hate the name Cafe for a console!

I don't think I could bare every other game on Nintendo's platform having "Cafe" at the end of their name.

It's a code name. We will have to wait a while for the official name.

I know, I just wish they'll give us the final name at E3 and be done with Cafe.

Signature goes here!

A little to much "good" in this rumor so it's probably just something in between.

But it would be fun tought if it was true, all of it... just imagine the meltdown from the "hardcorez" comunity

If it isn't turnbased it isn't worth playing   (mostly)

And shepherds we shall be,

For Thee, my Lord, for Thee. Power hath descended forth from Thy hand, That our feet may swiftly carry out Thy command. So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be. In Nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritūs Sancti. -----The Boondock Saints

Porcupine_I said:

What? No Halo, Uncharted or Kinect games?

I thought Bungie was no longer part of Microsoft and were free to develop?

At any rate, a nice lineup, but I'm not holding my breath...

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Around the Network
Conegamer said:
Porcupine_I said:

What? No Halo, Uncharted or Kinect games?

I thought Bungie was no longer part of Microsoft and were free to develop?

Am I... Am I reading this correctly?

You do know that Microsoft still owns the IP, right?

And you do know that Microsoft would never ever ever let some punks just prance away with the rights to their biggest exclusive franchise. Right?

EDIT: Sorry for sounding like a dick.

The first party launch games list look believable but it look like shit/weak. The rest of the list looks fake, all those time exclusive games... lol.

• radishhead said
    • Extreme Sports Cafe (New IP, Combines 1080 and Wave Race Other Sports)
      • Pikmin Cafe (Interfaces with Pikmin 3DS)
      • Endless Ocean Cafe
      •  Nintendogs Cafe Kennel (Interfaces with Nintendogs Cats)
      • Mii Explore (New IP, Multiplayer Adventure Game)
    • Launch Window
    • Kirby's Epic Yarn 2 (Launch Window, Multiplayer)
    • Wario Ware Cafe (Launch - Launch Window?)
    • Future Games
      • Super Mario Cafe (Late 2012/Early 2013, Paradigm Shift a la SM64)
      • Legend of Paper Zelda (Mid 2012, Paper Mario version of SNES Zelda)
      • Fire Emblem Cafe (Late 2012)
      • Retro Studios IP (Late 2012, New IP)
      • Project Sora IP (New IP)
      • Monolith Soft RPG (New IP)
      • Miyamoto Game (New IP)
  • Third Party
    • Launch Games
      • SSX
      • Ridge Racer Cafe
      • Dragons Dogma
      • Metal Gear Solid: Rising
      • PES 2013 Cafe
      • Trauma Center Caf
      • Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles Cafe
      • Assasins creed 1&2 pack.
    • Future Games
      • Platinum Games IP (Bayonetta 2)
      • Red Steel III
      • Need for Speed Cafe
      • Level-5 Game (New IP)
      • Kingdom Hearts Cafe (Possibly KH3)
      • Grasshopper Game (No More Heroes 3) pls pls pls pls

this is morelikely what I expect.

Menx64

3DS code: 1289-8222-7215

NNid: Menx064

fake

TeddostheFireKing said:
z101 said:
TeddostheFireKing said:

Personally, I think this is total trash, the first party titles could possibly be real, but the third party software, no chance in hell, Epic would never develop an exclusive franchise on the Cafe, especially Gears, Mass Effect 3 on Cafe,

This is not an exclusive franchise but an Gears Triology-Box with all three Gears games. This sounds very not unlikely.

was the double negative intentional?

if so, I honestly don't see why Epic would release Gears onto Cafe, if they want to release a next generaton gears of war, then I'd expect them to stick with Microsoft and release it on the 720 with a prequel, and have the official Gears 4, about 5 years into the 720's life cycle (well that's what I'd think be best for the series, don't want to release it too many times all at once and exhaust the market)

on the 720 the same types of gamers who bought a 360 would buy it, and Microsoft would probably pay Epic a bit of cash to maintain exclusivity if Epic even suggested multiplaform titles

but if they want to appeal to more people playing Gears of War though, I think releasing all three would be a good idea, but why not just make it for the PS3/PS4/NGP/Cafe as well? (I don't include 3DS as I don't believe Epic is interested in it, same goes for PC, NGP is simply due to UE3 on NGP)

it's not possible. Epic owns the Gears of War IP so they could theoretically make a Gears 4 on other consoles. But they have a contract with Microsoft for the first 2 games.