By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo Cafe - Leaked game list

you have no idea how powerful is project cafe, for a developer they will always choose the most powerful machine than 360 or ps3, aleast the games will look more the same as the PC quality games so they will break this Microsoft control of developing PC gaming with par on the 360 and ps3 standards, finally at E3 sony and Nintendo will announce to break this bond to Microsoft gaming division control so no more of the same shit shader model 3.1 games and welcome to the world of Crysis and DOOM4 standards quality on projectCafe......................................

Around the Network

O_O

oh my goodness..

nah, I don't buy it. it's too good to be true :P

Epic wouldn't develope for Nintendo if the employers got $650 an hour with no TAX.  Still the line-up looks way too overwhelming.

Buying in 2015: Captain toad: treasure tracker,

mario maker

new 3ds

yoshi woolly world

zelda U

majora's mask 3d

TeddostheFireKing said:

Personally, I think this is total trash, the first party titles could possibly be real, but the third party software, no chance in hell, Epic would never develop an exclusive franchise on the Cafe, especially Gears, Mass Effect 3 on Cafe,

This is not an exclusive franchise but an Gears Triology-Box with all three Gears games. This sounds very not unlikely.

What? No Halo, Uncharted or Kinect games?

“It appeared that there had even been demonstrations to thank Big Brother for raising the chocolate ration to twenty grams a week. And only yesterday, he reflected, it had been announced that the ration was to be reduced to twenty grams a week. Was it possible that they could swallow that, after only twenty-four hours? Yes, they swallowed it.”

- George Orwell, ‘1984’

Around the Network

seems like untill that time most of 3rd-party games gonna release on all platform... is it good or bad?? xD

Alright, this is just trying to hard!

And proud member of the Mega Mario Movement!

More games:

Project Soul Calibur Café (Action-adventure game)
Project Castlevania Café (Fighting game)

God I hate the name Cafe for a console!

I don't think I could bare every other game on Nintendo's platform having "Cafe" at the end of their name.

Signature goes here!

TruckOSaurus said:

God I hate the name Cafe for a console!

I don't think I could bare every other game on Nintendo's platform having "Cafe" at the end of their name.

It's a code name. We will have to wait a while for the official name.

A flashy-first game is awesome when it comes out. A great-first game is awesome forever.

Plus, just for the hell of it: Kelly Brook at the 2008 BAFTAs